Strumming the Spiritual Blade

Start from the beginning

"I am El and I am your father's bodyguard and ever since King Lucas passed away, I was assigned to protect you," explained El while serving a glass of water for Liana.

"I see. Thank you for protecting my father. We should get some rest because I need to look for my friends and return to the Academy," explained Liana while checking the star map but the star map does not show any glow.

"The Star Map won't glow, princess, especially not in the Grand World of Shadows, Shadowne," explained El.

Histron Royal Palace

Kagawa was at out in the field, training himself with Emperor Yi. As their swords clash, Luna was making paper lanterns alongside the palace maids and Empress Xi.

 "Both of them are so strong, their swordsmanship is amazing," said Empress Xi while making the lotus paper lantern. 

"Is this how you make it?" asked Luna while displaying her Blood Moon paper lantern. 

"Blood Moon?!" Empress XI said in shock.

 "Don't worry. We can display these to lure the Shadow Blades here. They will think we are welcoming them," said Luna while making another paper lantern.

 "I see, very well," Empress Xi agreed.

As the palace maids prepare everything, Kagawa, Luna, and Nemesis also helped prepare for the Blood Moon. As the nightfall, the moon started to turn red like blood and all of a sudden, blobs of darkness appear everywhere around Histron, turning into dangerous ninja-like assassins. "They are here," Kagawa said with a serious look. 

"Let's go!" Kagawa charged in, summoning his swords and slashing them.

 "Spirit Summon, Light of the World, Ari!" Nemesis shouted, summoning a lady wearing a pastel yellow off-shoulder dress with a sun staff.

 "Ari, light it up," Nemesis ordered Ari.

 "Luminosity Shine!" Ari used her staff and shot a barrage light orbs that explode on contact with the shadow blades.

 "There's too many of them," said Luna as she projects a crescent shield. 

The shadow blades were getting slashed and beaten around by Kagawa and the others, however, they were still outnumbering them. The shadow blades merge together and formed a giant spear and thrust towards the ground, knocking Kagawa, Nemesis, and Luna back. 

"Ahhh!"Kagawa got back up on his feet and pulled Luna and Nemesis back up on their feet.

 "We said we will defeat the shadow blades and we will. We are not giving up," said Kagawa while summoning his swords. 

"That's right. Our determination is strong and we have a friend to get back to," said Nemesis while conjuring her magic circle.

 "We won't go down without a fight," Luna said confidently. 

Suddenly, Liana's body emitted a bright a light and shone upon Kagawa, Nemesis, and Luna. Their eyes glow white and an aura surrounded them, empowering them. 

"I feel a strange power surging through my body," explained Kagawa.

 "It's like a warm light," said Luna while holding her chest and smiling. 

"It's like Liana is right here with us," said Nemesis while smiling.

 "Let's finish them," Kagawa said while charging in. 

"Story-Weaver! Dawn-Breaker!" Kagawa summoned two swords but they were different from the ones he summoned before. They were larger and there were more like an angel designed and devil designed swords. 

"Balance of Dual Sword!" Kagawa rapidly slashes the shadow blade and at the same time, creating a barrier around himself.

 "Spirit Summon! Goddess of Sacrificial Protection, Kushinada!" Nemesis summoned a young girl in a kimono.

 "Everlasting Protection!" Kushinada summoned a magic circle barrier around the Palace of Empress Xi, protecting it from the shadow blades.

 "I have an idea. Nemesis, launch me!" said Luna.

 "Alright, Spirit Summon! Goddess of the Pale Moon, Diana!" Nemesis summoned a tall lady dressed in light blue garments, holding a scythe and a pair of rabbit ears.

 "Moonlight Gravity!" Diana swung her scythe and Luna was brought up to the sky. 

"Radiant Moonfall!" Luna raised her hands and the blood moon suddenly started to return to normal. "She is destroying the Blood Moon. Amazing," said Empress Xi, amazed by what Luna did.

 "Diana!" Luna shouted. Diana flew by Luna's side and performed an attack together.

 "Moonfall Strike!" Luna and Diana summoned a ball of lunar energy and kicked it towards the group of shadow blades.

 "Balance of Dual Blade!" Kagawa rapidly slashes the ball of lunar energy, creating a barrier around it and increasing its size.

 The ball of lunar energy struck the shadow blades and destroying them. 

"Finally, they're gone," said Nemesis while collapsing on the floor.

 "Thank you for your help. The rift is ready, you should get back and rest immediately," said Empress Xi while handing Luna a wrapped box. 

"These are just some gifts and food. Enjoy them," said Empress Xi.

 "Thank you very much. We'll get going now," said Kagawa as he enters the rift and returns to the academy. 

Kagawa, Nemesis, and Luna immediately run to the Oracle upon arriving in the academy. "Oracle, can you try getting to Liana?" asked Luna nervously.

 "I can talk to her through telepathy," replied the Oracle.

 The Oracle closed her eyes and started talking.

 "Liana? Liana, can you hear me?" Liana was a bit shocked however she stayed calm and replied.

 "Yes, Oracle. I can hear you," replied Liana calmly. 

"Kagawa, Nemesis, and Luna are here in the academy. They need you to return as soon as possible," the Oracle said.

 "I will, alongside my family's bodyguard as soon as I can," replied Liana.