3-A Learner

Depuis le début

-back to cold, shy exterior-

The sky was filled with warm colors as the sun set when the door burst open. I wanted to quote what he was going to say...so at the same time we said:

"It's Naruto! He took the Scroll or Seals! We have to find him!" Everyone looked at me and back to him confused.

"Just freaking go out, make a search party and find that bastard Mizuki, beaten to a pulp by shadow clones." I said, looking out of the window with a sigh, avoiding the looks people gave me, but they all left, nonetheless.

"How did you do that?" The Hokage asked.

"Just show me the file Iruka gave you when he came here, because Iruka is taking a big ass shuriken to the back right now." I said with a yawn. Sarutobi looked at me, shocked that I knew he had the file. I walked over to the desk and picked up the file.

"Bara Clan - All are said to be deceased

Specializes in: Medical Ninjutsu and everything else with chakra nature of water and earth, which creates plants, not wood.

Known to be peaceful people who have live in Kusagakure(Village Hidden in Grass). The only given information is that everyone had been massacred by a missing Nin who had gone mad. One person's body was missing, the Bara princess. The Bara clan and the Haruhana clan were to marry and create peace in Kusagakure's inner walls using the princess. Now that she is gone, along with the clan, the control of Kusagakure goes to the Haruhana clan, with its king and son.

Kekkei Genkai: Blood line - thought controlled - name is unknown

Stage 1: A Guardian is made from the dreams of the user, this Guardian takes its own form, and each form is different for each user.

Stage 2: Plants - mainly roses - communicate with user and fight alongside user, using their chakra as fuel.

Stage 3: (only Royal Descendants and a selective few may use this) Not much is known of the third stage - few believe it exists - all that is found is that user is able to switch from dimensions through a portal made of roses, and can leap through time using the same technique."

I looked at this, dumbfounded. There is NO way I'm this princess. Nope, naw, never, nada, it's NOT possible.

"Nope." I said dropping the folder onto the desk.

"There is something you are hiding; if you won't tell, we can torture it out of you..." The Hokage said gravely, seeming not to want to resort to that.

"Fine...I have an addiction to tea..." I mumbled quietly. The Hokage sighed with a sweat drop.

"What else?"

"I ripped and burned Kakashi's Book...don't tell him," I whispered to the Hokage.

"...something else."

"...let's play the question game...you ask...I answer...unless I don't know." I said walking up to the picture of the fourth Hokage and staring at it with an excited soul.

"...How did you repeat the words of the man who barged in?"

"He repeated me."

"Where were you before you arrived here, and what were you doing?"

"In Kakashi's house, drinking tea."

"Before that."

"Here, saying Hi."

"Before that..."

"In a forest, waking up."

"Before that."