"Uh...so we want to test what rank you are...so if you'd please. I'd like you to spar against Izumo and Kotesu." The Hokage said, trying to ignore what just happened. I frowned but nodded.

"Man...Why do we have to fight a girl?" Kotesu asked with a sigh.

"Yeah, my mom told me never to hit girls." Izumo said, in total seriousness. I scoffed and turned around as I bended over laughing my head of silently, but Mussō-ka was laughing on the floor, rolling around. "What?" I heard Izumo's voice say.

"Oh gosh. Moon god, you are so funny, no wonder you're in her top 20!" Mussō-ka said, getting up. I turned around and wiped a tear from my eyes in laughter.

"See, I told you, He just can't be serious when he says things like that, and he is so funny. He drags poor Iron back to work. Wait till Shippudin, he'll be hiding in his closet." I said down to Mussō-ka, who nodded with a full on smirk.

"What?!" Kotesu yelled along with Izumo. I burst into giggles, my hands covering my face, while Mussō-ka laughed his head off.

"Nooothingg, I'd just hate to be you." Mussō-ka said. And that ended our giggles.

"Now, the rules?" I asked with a small smile, eager for a fight.

"Yes...taijutsu only, don't break the walls please...and no killing." Sarutobi said with a sigh. I nodded and took my stance. Izumo came at me first and tried to punch me, but I dodged and used my foot to trip him over, I then pressure pointed him, he fell to the ground unconscious.

"Why, you..." Kotesu growled, ran at me and tried to punch me. However, I side stepped and pressure pointed him; he fell on top of Izumo, in the same condition.

"...I'd rather fight Guy..." I whispered to Mussō-ka, who nodded.

"Can you do any jutsus?" The Hokage asked, surprised. I shook my head with a yawn. "Well...you could be a chunin...perhaps an assistant to one of the Jonin who train Genin."

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I closed it and sighed, then nodded.

"Hmm...You'll be an assistant to team 7, you will be meeting them tomorrow. These are other Jonin who will be teaching Genin, if they need you, you'll be with them. For now, just stay with team 7." Sarutobi said, smoking his pipe. I walked over to him, grabbed the pipe, snapped it in half and threw it on the floor. I've been holding that feeling back all day, but seriously, I can not stand that smell. I coughed as smoke rose up, the horrible, pungent smell everywhere. I coughed more, went to the window and opened it.

"I was wondering when you'd snap, hime." Mussō-ka said from my side. I took in a deep breath of fresh air; it was less stuffy and much more...natural.

"I'll pretend you didn't do that... Why is...Mussō-ka...calling you a princess?" The Hokage said. I turned around with a sigh.

"I don't know, he just does, so I'm going along with it," I said, finding my voice.

"I do, because she is," Mussō-ka said. Everyone looked at him shocked. "I formally present to you, Bara Asoka of Land of Meadows." I looked down at Mussō-ka, picked him up by his neck and shook him, mouthing things he could easily understand. He nodded his head with tears streaming down his stuffed cheeks.

"Iruka...may you please go get the file on the Bara clan of Meadows." The Hokage said with a sigh. Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, and Guy all fidgeted under my cold gaze as I dropped Mussō-ka on the ground. I then looked out the window with a dead look, but inside...oh inside.

-INSIDE ME-

OH MY FLIPPING GOD!! I KNEW I WAS TREATED LIKE A PRINCESS AND ALL BUT SERIOUSLY?! I'M A PRINCESS!!!! NOT ONLY THAT! I GET TO ASSIST TEAM KAKASHI! (/>w<)/ YES! (owo) A-and live with him! :DD I am bounce off of walls happy! HALLELLUJAHHHHHH!