Day 79

Day 79- 12:23pm

I was struggling to keep Dean up due to my laughter. He had to have a tooth removed so he was very heavily drugged. He kept singing random songs the entire drive back from the dentist.

"How did it- oh dear," Cas looked like he was suppressing a smile.

"Cas!" Dean gasped. He got right in Cas' face. "Your eyes are SO BLUE." Dean then proceeded to describe Cas' eyes in excruciating detail. Cas just kind of stared at him the entire time. Dean grabbed Cas' shoulders.

"This is incredible," Crowley smirked. I grabbed my phone and started recording.

"Like, your eyes are as if the very sky decided to make peace with the Earth and fill your eyes... when i look into them it's as if the sea is calling to me and it drives me mad. I- OH MY GOD WHAT'S ON MY FACE?!" He rushed to the mirror, leaving Cas dazed. I carefully panned the camera to Dean. He was staring at himself in the mirror.

"What is happening," Charlie whispered in awe.

"My face is covered in tiny dots!" Dean exclaimed.

"They're freckles Dean," Sam informed him, struggling to get his words out between laughter.

"You know some people say that freckles are angel kisses?" Ruby commented. Dean's eyes widened and he puts his hands to his face. He turned to Cas.

"Have you been kissing me?!" I was keeping the camera about as straight as me. Lucifer had he head against the table and I could see his shoulders shaking with laughter, Michael was attempting to keep his serious composure but was failing, Meg had her face smushed in the book she was reading, Balthazar was coughing on his wine, Gabriel was on the floor kicking his feet in the air, Anna had buried her face into her hands, Charlie was laughing so hard tears were streaming down her face, Ruby was the same as Charlie, and Crowley was chuckling into his glass of whiskey. Dean turned back to the mirror.

"Where else did you kiss me?" He lifted his shirt. "You've kissed me everywhere!" He started towards his pants when Sam rushed over.

"And that's the end of that!" Sam cut him off. Cas looked like he might faint. "You're going right to bed." Sam led Dean off and I stopped recording.

"Is it possible to die of laughter because I'm sure I was almost there," I laughed. I was managing to slow my breaths down.

"Please tell me you recorded that!" Sam rushed back into the room. I nodded.

"This is so getting posted on youtube," I laughed.

Day 79- 2:53pm

I was laying on my bed, reading, when the door to my room creaked open. I glanced toward the doorway. Bonny was curled up at my feet, wearing a cute doggie sweater.

"Hey, Luci," I hummed. I moved over, making room for him on my bed. He sat next to me.

"What are you reading?" he asked, wrapping an arm around me. I leaned into his shoulder.

"Tabinof," I answered. Lucifer slowly reached at my book and pulled it from my hands. I whined slightly as he set it on my bedside table. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closely. "Is something wrong?"

"No. I just want to be close to you," he answered. I rolled my eyes a bit.

"Wanna go into town? I heard the coffee place started selling hot chocolate again," I questioned, looking up at him.

"I'd love to," he answered before placing a soft kiss on my lips. I grabbed warmer clothes and we snuck out to my car.

 I grabbed warmer clothes and we snuck out to my car

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Day 79- 3:03pm

We sat outside on a bench sipping our hot chocolate. I leaned into Lucifer's shoulder. I couldn't help but smile. All I wanted was for that moment to last forever. Me and him, having just a peaceful moment, and the thought that to anyone else we would be a normal couple was amusing to think about. No one would ever know that he was the devil himself, and I was an alcoholic mass murderer that hunts monsters. Just over half a decade ago we were at each others' throats with the fate of the world depending on the outcome. Now... well it was different. We had both changed. We sat there in silence until our hot chocolate was gone.

Day 79- 4:19pm

"Do you mind if we stop at the grocery store? I need to pick up some things," I turned to Lucifer as we got closer to my car.

"Sure, Millie," he answered. We got in my car and drove just a little down the road further into town to the store.

"So I know we already have flour, sugar, baking soda, baking power, butter and eggs... I think all we need is vanilla extract and decoration stuff," I rattled off my mental list as we walked into the store.

"What are you making?" Lucifer asked as I grabbed a basket.

"Sugar cookies," I answered. We walked down the baking aisle. I grabbed the vanilla and stepped in front of the shelves of cookie cutters and decorations. I grabbed an angel one. "How about this one?"

"No," Lucifer half glared at me. I rolled my eyes and picked  mitten, stocking, and snowflake cookie cutters and put them in the basket.

"So we've been together for over a month now... how do you feel about it?" I asked.

"Great... for the first time in a long time I feel great," he answered. I slipped my hand into his. I grabbed the rest of the things we needed and went to the register. We paid and got back in my car. I leaned over and kissed Lucifer. I felt those three words begin to creep to my lips, but I stopped them. Why I don't know...

"So do you want to go on another hunt?" I asked, after pulling away from him.

"Sure, as long as I'm with you," he answered. I snickered.

"That was such a textbook response," I laughed. I turned on the car and we went back to the bunker.

---

I know you are likely this update was up so quickly! (Probably because it is as short as Justin Bieber's dick) I'm just as surprised as you... believe me. You all seem to be enjoying the Emifer (thanks to luciferstempest and KittyHazelnut for the ship name)
I do want to know if any of you have any ideas to this story?
Any specific things you may want to see?
I have up until the New Years special planned out. After that I am pretty much lost...

Anyway I'll see you peeps next chapter!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-G