Street Chick + Rich Guy = ♥ Love ♥ (AAM) (CH-6)

...XHey guys it's been like a week since my previous chapter and i just want to say thanks sooo much to the people that fan'd and commented and voted,it really means alotto me so yeah : ) umm what else ...oh yeah im going to try and write like 3/4 pages ...depending so thanks again and enjoy the chapter ...x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Street Chick + Rich Guy ='Love' (AAM)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I followed Trey down the spirall glass staircase of his sky scrapper and met eyes with 6 guys varying from tall and muscular to average.I think there was a set of twins amongst the group they both had Jet Black hair that was styled so it kind of swooshed to one side of your face and had blue eyes with a black ring around them it made them look mesmerizing.They all smiled when they saw me and one gave me more of a cocky side grin ...it was behond creepy but i smiled back any way.

Trey introduced my name to them and they all came and shook my hand and some gave me a friendly hug there names were Derek,Aston,JB,Kerion,Johnson and Jerome the last two was the twins.We got talking and became friends lol they were just too funny man.

Desciption Time :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek-White ,dark brown hair cut short,black eyes and average when it comes to muscle's and tall.

Aston-Light caramel complexion,hazel eyes,long cornrows,and more on the skinny side but lanky

Jb-Tanned olive comlexion ,black short spiky hair,green eyes and well built but a little short.

Kerion-Chocolate coloured but not dark...just ryt,hazel eyes ,tall and muscular(the guy that gave her a weird look )

Johnson+Jerome-Both have black long hair styled to the side,blue eyes,tall and muscular,mixed race.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole of us was in the living room jamming and watching T.V me and trey sat on the two seater and whilst the others found themselves seat of their own.

'Man trey im hungry what u got to eat in this place' Kerion said rubbing his belly while watching me.

'Well i can order something ,u guys want food 2 ?'Trey questioned the group

They all responded in unison 'Yes'.

Trey kissed my lips and told me he would be right back and as he headed for the door to go out Kerion came and sat next to me all smilley smilley...u could tell thatwas his award winning smile for the ladies.

Everyone else's eyes were fixated on the wide flat screen T.V placed on the wall opposite me.I didnt look at kerion but his glare at me was getting annoying.

'Can i help u ' I said getting fustrated .

he replied ...'Yes u can actually you wanna tell me what bra size u are ?'

Im just thinking WTF...was wrong wid dis guy is he metally retarded or some shit .why was he asking for my bra size .when he finished his sentence his glare went to my chest and he wasn't even hiding it it's like he didnt care that i knew what he was looking at he was so perverted.

'Why would i tell u that' i replied trying to keep my kool no one here knew i had a really bad tempa and o would of lashed out by now but something was telling me to allow this boy on road back in england no one would talk to me like that unless they wanted a blow to their head.

...he had the nerve to continue 'Because you like what you see ,come on trey seems nothing like your type TBH !'

I made sure my voice was ferm and steady 'Well no i don't like wat i see and who are u to tell me that trey ain't my type'

He seemed baffled by my attitide but that was nothing that was me being nice i swear down if this guy lays one finger on me ima go kung fu panda style on his ass ,the guy don't know what he's getting himself into.He shut his mouth after my remark and because trey had come back in with a stack piled of pizza boxes then a butler came up with a trolley full of drinks and ice cream and sweets. Yummmm

We got to eating straight away and kerion kept his distance seeing as trey was here wow wat a Bum licker man Jheez.

It was now like minutes to 10 pm and everyone was yawning like crazy lol.They said they all had to go other wise their mom would give them a black eye.I said my good bye's and hugged all of them ...even kerion the prick/Pervert.I shut the door as Derek was the last to leave and slumped on the chair opposite kerion.

I rested my head on the head rest and closed my eyes to relax and all i feel is some one resting their head on my lap ...i opened my eyes and saw trey their looking up at me.

'Did u like them ' he started off

'Yeah there cool ' i told him honestly

'Yeah they are init those are the closest friends i have ,the rest just use me for my money and fame'

he said gazing into space and rubbing his belly ...i enjoyed the silence that had began between us but then his mobile went off and he hesitately picked up and looked at the caller ID first It said Mom.

He seemed to brighten up from his lazy moment and said hello all chearry lol.

He was on the phone for like 4 minutes and then hung up...not before him saying i love u 2 : )

He huffed first ...'We have to go to the mansion tommorrow to sort out your school arrangements and exceterra.'

That night was pretty lazy though we went to bed an hour later and when i heard him lightly snoring he reached his hand over and pulled me in him.lol he always did that to me it's like it was a reflex or something...go to sleep and yank anything u can find in your embrace lol.It was really sweet though i can't lie and i was starting to feel somthing for this guy but was he?And am i supposed to make a big deal out of kerion he just seemed so slippery and slimey ...and trey said he was one of his closest friends ...bullshit is what i say.

I felt his warm breathe on my neck and it made me feel loved.I wrapped my hand around his hand and he pulled me in tighter saying those three words 'I LOVE U'

WTF...OMG...HC(holly crap...if u guys dnt know dat one : ))

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading ppl...u know wat 2 do ...vote if u like the idea /story so far

Comment on how u feel ...suggestions .....questions....etc

And vote so i can do all 3 things to ur stories 2 (vote comment and fan : ))

xxx

Peace

xxx

***DensziieBbsz***