(WARNING 18+ BUTTSEX)

A/N: I just want you guys to know that this has buttsex(not the best buttsex but it's still buttsex) so if you do not like this kind of shit with two guys then you can not read this and please do not get the triggers. . . . Thank you. . . . Enjoy fanfiction buttsex. . . Love Mira.

I move clenching my fists with my nails digging into my palms. Jack's hand laid on my shoulder. I look at Jacks pale face lightened up by the moonlit sky.

"M-Mark," Jack began and his pale face became a light rose pink color. "l-listen, I have a confession to make." His ocean eyes looked away from me before he continued to speak. "Back ten years ago, you changed me."

I gave a confused look. "What do  you mean 'changed'?" I tried to look into his eyes.

"You taught me the true feeling of love." His face went red as a full bloomed rose. "I fell for you ten years ago, but you suddenly left without a trace. I couldn't tell you how my feelings. After five years of waiting, I gave up my feelings for you and met my wife in Denmark." Jack started to cry.

"Jack. . . I didn't know." I looked at him with shock, happiness, and sadness.

"Then five years later after I gave up on ever seeing you again. Here you are at my doorstep looking for a place to stay. Do you know how happy and angry I was inside?" Jack raised his voice crying more with his accent getting thicker.

"Jack calm down." I worry his voice might wake up his wife and kid.

"Calm down?" He was enraged. "Calm down?! You're not my m-!"

I cut him off grabbing his face and pulling him into a passionate kiss. He fought at first hitting my chest and head, but slowly started to kiss back. Our tounges intertwine with one another, as I pull him by the waist closer to me and hold him. I thought the kiss was endless with time stopping for me to enjoy what I would consider my final moments. Then Jack and I pull away with a string of saliva connecting us both by the lips. Jack had the look of lust in his eyes as he stared at me. I blushed at his cuteness and look away a bit embarrassed.

"S-Sorry. I didn't know any other way to keep you quiet." I sigh and look back at Jack to see he was only a few inches from my face, making me almost jump to my feet. "U-Uhm Jack?"

He kisses me knocking me down onto my back. He kissed me passionately just like I did for him. Our tongues intertwine again with us breathing heavily. His lips were like silk, really soft and smooth to the touch. His kiss was sweet and long like it could go on forever. I bit Jacks lip without thinking as I got caught up in the moment of our kiss, but instead of expecting a yell or a sound of hurt. I heard a exhale with a voice, kind of like a moan. Jack then pulled away flushed from ear to ear looking away with his hands covering his mouth. He was on his knees over me and felt like I could have fun with this situation. So, I lift my knee brushing his crotch gently. I look at him as he let out a sharp gasp and a face filled with shock. He let out a moan as my knee brushed against his groin.

"Oh?" The clouds cover the moonlit sky and I take the chance to pin him down.

"M-Mark!?" Jack said studdering. "I-I don't like this." He tried to make an excuse.

"Your body says otherwise." He looks down as I said that and realized his erection. "I can take care of it if you want."

Jack didn't answer so I took it as a 'yes' and had one of my hands run down his stomach into the front of his pajama pants. He let out a strong sharp gasp as I rubbed his member and kissed him. Jack's member started to throb in my hand as I teased it and played with it. Jack kept giving out pleasuring moans making me aroused as well. Jack turned onto his stomach with his waist in the air. I pull his pants off and mess with his ass.

"M-M-Mark, d-don't do i-!" He gasped mid-sentence as I licked his ass having my tongue go in and out of his ass hole.

"F-Fuck!~" Jack moaned loudly drooling on the porch.

"You don't want your boy and wife to hear you, do you?" I tease him starting to finger his ass.

"F-Fumm!~" Jack covered his mouth and let out a long moan with him panting.

I move my mouth to his face. I kiss his cheek and then his ear whispering softly sending goosebumps down his body. His body twitched along with his member.  I begin to finger him licking my lips with him moaning quietly in his hands. I play with his member as it was covered in precum. 

"M-Mark!~" He begged and whined my name. "P-Please."

"Please, what?" I answered him teasing him more. "What is it?"

"Put it in. I-I can't take it." Jack looked at me and had pleasure all over his face. "I want you."

I smile and slowly inserted myself into him. He covers his mouth tightly moaning loud as I slowly pump into him with pleasure. I moan feeling his ass tighten around my member. It felt so good and it made me go nuts. I started to kiss Jack as I slowly and progressively got faster. Jack stuck his tongue out into my mouth and my tongue started to explore his mouth.

"F-Fuck." I pant as Jack moans. "You're so tight." This made me go faster.

"M-Mark!~ I-I'm going to cum!~" Jack says to me and it turns me on more and I thrust harder into him and he cums all over the ground.

"Fuck!~" I thrust more hard and fast as my member throbs in him. 

I start to mess with him and play with his hard nipples and it made him more aroused and hard again. I smile and thrust fast rubbing his member to the 'rhythm' of how I was pleasuring him. Hearing his moans made me smile and groan with him as his member was sensitive to the touch, from just cumming, precum was already leaking. Jack keeps moaning tearing a bit and he lets out a single moan that makes me cum in him and he lets out a loud moan and he then cums and he covers with his mouth and we both pant with exhaustion. I pull out and he moans slightly and my cum slides out of him. I kiss him once again and he stares at me with lust. 

"Do you know. . . How long I've wanted to do this?" Jack asked me.

"A long time?" I answer him.

"A very, long time." Jack latches onto my neck and kisses me passionately.

I kiss him back and I smile. I pull away seeing Jack so happy I start to cry. 

"What's wrong." He asks me. 

"I want to stay here with you or take you with me," I sniff and the tears stream down my face. "but I can't."

"What do you mean you can't?" He asked me confused.

"I'm a time traveler. If I take you, you will be forgoten by everyone you know and love." I answer him trying to keep my composer.

"What about you?" He asked. "Will you forget me?" 

"No, but-" I get cut off.

"Then it's okay." He smiles. "I mean, you've been the only real person I've loved from the first day we met."

I smile wiping my tears. "What about Sam?"

"As much as I hate to say this about my own child." He started to tear. "I'd rather be with you and that's coming from someone who'd never leave someone like blood family behind."

My eyes widen and I smile crying. "You really are a piece of something aren't you Sean."

He laughs. "You know me so well." He cries kissing me as I kiss him back for comfort.

"So that we're clear. If you really want to go with me you need to get ready to leave in the morning and say goodbye to the ones you love before leaving with me." I tell him. "It's a huge decision, it took me years to decide because I hate goodbyes. But you have to say it to them face-to-face."