Crystal [S.H ]

Type: Oneshot

Pairing: Sherlock x Reader

Warnings: sad, slightly mature content, THIS FUCKER IS SAD

Requested by Contest Winner : Crazy_Norwegian

Her pale pink lips pressed against his skin, her hair cascaded down like a ( hair color ) waterfall, framing her face. Their fingers were intertwined, her head on his shoulder as he inhaled her scent of sweet perfume. Her (eye color) gaze held such beauty, they held emotion yet were cold and strong. Her lips split into a smile when he caught her staring, her laugh was like a symphony of a thousand beautiful stringed instruments. It all came together to create the woman in his arms. She reached up, her fingertips caressed his cheek, her touch was warm and inviting. She pressed her lips to his, her kiss was an electrifying addiction that he craved.

But then a sharp slap of reality struck him and he was sitting alone in his flat. A manila folder in front of him, unable to capture his interest when his mind went back to her. She'd disappeared without a trace, a three-year-old wound was still raw and fresh. Even thought the outside puncture had healed, the pain still remained on the inside, unheard and unseen. He pushed the folder aside, the folder's contents fluttered to the ground as he pushed his chair back. He stood abruptly, his mind racing.

She was gone yet if he closed his eyes just long enough, he could still see her sitting there. Her legs tucked under her, a book in hand, a stolen button up wrapped around her.

He shook his head, her departure had been a blow to his mind palace. Any other aspects of it had crumbled and now all he could hear, see, and feel was her. He hadn't dared to utter her name, nor did he read the envelope on the counter that had not been touched. Those things made it real, whatever horrible acts that caused her to walk out that door remained sealed inside the envelope. Along with the cold sense of dread loneliness brought, he needed to get out.

She was in the kitchen preparing tea.

She was in the living room, rambling about a movie he couldn't bear to bring himself to care about. But the soothing sound of her voice and the light in her eyes was more than enough to keep him completely captivated.

She was entangled in the sheets of the bedroom, dozed off into a slumber in an attempt to wait for him to come home.

She was everywhere. He hurried out as memories pounded down on him, beating away any sanity. He grabbed his coat and hurried out the door, pulling it around him in a faint attempt to protect himself from the cold that now resided inside his heart that had once seemed inexistent.

His breaths left his lips in foggy masses as he stepped in the outside world. The sky was a murky gray, clouds preventing any light from seeping through as rain poured.

He looked up for a moment, and in that moment alone he felt his heart ahce.

There she stood, under the shelter of the red tarp that hung over the cafe. Her hair sopping wet, her form shivering. Her eyes still bright and beauty still radiant.

He felt as the rest of the world slowly came to a stop as he rushed towards her, down the stairs and pushing people aside. She turned towards him, her eyes lighting up and her beautiful smile restored.

He soon arrived in front of her, disbelief clouding his mind. He slowly reached out to touch her, to confirm she was real.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

As soon as his fingertips collided with her skin, her image evaporated.

Now he sits beside the window, rain continuing to pour as he looked down at the needle in his hands.

the only thing responsible for him being able to see her face again. her crystal clear image was now truly only a memory.

a/n

ON THAT HAPPY NOTE

heyayaya hay hay

sorry if that wasn't what you wanted when you requested it but I'm an evil twisted soul so

I MISSED WRITING SO BAD

like my last imagine was mainly copy and pasted from another idea i had and then some details added in. But this one was like idk

anywho

somebody asked for my current relationship status so here it is

I have so many pictures of this man on my laptop send help plz

i think that's all

GIMME SOME FLUFFY REQUESTS PLZZZZZ

midterms are driving me insane

I WAS ASKED TO WRITE DOWN MY BIRTHDAY FOR WATTPAD AND I COULDNT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS IM SO FRICKIN TIRED AND STRESSED AND INSANE HELP ME *Sob*

ok

well

that's all for now

bye bye