Fallen Angel..... Literally [ Part 2 ]

Type: Oneshot

Pairing: Sherlock x Reader

Warnings: none

You brushed through your (hair color) locks before swiftly tying them back in a (hair length) braid, slipping on tall black heels. You pulled a blazer over your white button up shirt, checking your makeup in the mirror. You picked up your phone, you could make it to work on time and get breakfast if you left now. You hurried towards the door, slinging your purse over your shoulder. You opened it to find a familiar tall figure standing there, raising his fist as if he were about to knock.

"What the hell?" You raised an eyebrow as you laid eyes on the man that had been lying on your  deck unconscious two days ago. Now that he wasn't a lifeless lump, he was actually quite attractive.

The man cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck, seeming a bit nervous.

"Miss (l/n)?" He questioned.

"yep, but yesterday I was angel so.." You shrugged, leaning against your doorframe.

A blush crept over his cheeks slightly, he seemed so..... flustered.

"Yes well, my cellphone is out on your deck."

"Tell me why you were on my deck and I'd be more than happy to let you retrieve it." You leaned against the door frame, blocking anyway for him to enter.

"I believe that's my business."

"It's my deck." You countered. You saw something twinkle in his eye for a fraction of a second before he cleared his throat. "Fine. I was solving a murder."

"Murder?"

Most people would have found it repulsive and horrifying, you however, were quite intrigued.

"Yes, may now I have my phone now?"

"murder of whom?"

"None of your concern, phone please."

"How were they murdered?"

"Classified, may I have my cellphone?"

"Well Mr. Holmes, I'm feeling as helpful as you right now." You crossed your arms, a small smirk forming on your lips.

Sherlock narrowed his eyes. "A sharp stab underneath the ribs with a butter knife, his janitor. Now Miss, if you would kindly hand over my phone I would-"

"Would what?" You stepped forward, your faces inches apart. Sherlock's eyes widened. "I-uh"

"That's what I thought." You reached over and picked up his phone from the side table and placed it in his shirt pocket, patting it. "Good day Mister Holmes, I hope to see you again." And with that you whirled around and marched back into your apartment, leaving Sherlock with a hand over where yours had been.

a/n

SOoooo like my new cover?

I've noticed I'm not getting as many votes and comments anymore which clearly means I need to up my game and fix things

No I'm not doing this for votes but the votes are kind of like encouragement and your comments are rewards for sitting down, focusing and writing, I have an attention disorder so it's extremely difficult for me.

Each one of you are my inspiration, I'm inspired by your comments and by your PMs, you give me the courage and strength to not only keep writing but just to keep living sometimes. I reached a dark point earlier in the school year and my only concern was "if I died who tell my wattpad friends and followers? Who would run my account? I can't just leave all those books unfinished."

Please tell me what I need to fix and I'll do it

Song of the oneshot: Stay Alive by Andy Black

Love y'all

Bye Bye For Now