Chapter 9- Resource collecting

After the battle, Preston and Kenny each won themselves a Protection IV diamond helmet, a Protection III, Feather Falling II diamond boots and a stack of diamonds. They changed into their new pieces of gear and went on to their adventure.

"That was fun!" Kenny said excitedly.

"I know," Preston said "What should we do now?"

"Actually, I'm getting quite low on food." Kenny said "Let's go get some food!"

"OK," Preston said, happy that they are doing something chilled now "I kill, you farm."

"Deal," Kenny said, shaking hands "Let's split up."

Preston and Kenny turned and walked in separate directions, Kenny immediately started making a farm with an iron hoe.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Preston walked off in another direction, finally coming up to a grassland biome. Almost immediately, a chicken and a cow spawned in front of Preston, among a few hundreds of other animals. Preston took out an ordinary iron sword and started slicing through the animals, the chicken and the cow died almost immediately and dropped 2 pieces of raw beef, a piece of leather, a feather and a raw chicken. Preston picked them up and started killing more animals.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Meanwhile, Kenny was killing a few skeletons hiding under the jungle biome he came across. the killed them with a chop of his ordinary iron axe and harvested their bones and picking up the arrows. he crushed the bones into bone meal and threw some to the bunch of potatoes and carrots and wheat he was planting. Almost immediately, they grew into adult plants and Kenny harvested them. He smiled and picked up some cocoa beans and some beetroot that he found growing in the forest. He getting lots of food.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Preston was getting rich, in food. He already got 64 raw beef, 43 raw chicken, 39 raw porkchop and 74 raw mutton. He also caught some fish, salmon and clown fish. He placed down a few furnaces and started to cook the meat. He will soon be a happy little lava mob.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kenny was, at the same time, getting rich, in food. he have 189 cookies, 59 melons, 57 baked potatoes, 96 carrots and 79 pieces of bread, and still going. he harvested another 64 pieces of wheat and made more bread, then the carrots, then the potatoes. he even found a skeleton spawner and made an efficient trap, collecting an unlimited amount of bones. he found the dungeon treasure of 2 saddles, 4 name tags and melon seeds, which he planted and harvested. he was very happy.