Before The Times

Preston picked up his sword and faced the millions of zombies before him.

Preston had short fair hair, light blue eyes, and a forever kind smile. He wore a black Fire-Nation hoody behind his heavy enchanted-diamond chest plate and a pair of black jeans under his enchanted iron leggings. He also wore an enchanted diamond helmet and a pair of enchanted iron boots.

Preston lifted up his enchanted diamond sword and swung it through the air. A large group of zombies were set alight and burnt almost instantly.

He smiled. He had struck luck. He just made a YOLO lvl. 30 enchantment on his diamond sword and got Sharpness IV, Fire Aspect II and Knockback I. He pulled out his bow and shot an arrow at the few skeletons with great accuracy. although his bow was only Power III, he still managed to kill the skeletons very quickly.

Although he was up against alot of zombies and skeletons, he managed to wipe out all of them. He smiled, he had found diamonds across a big pool of lava. He built and bridge towards them and mined them out.

1...2...3...4......

What Preston did not notice was the silent enemy creeping up behind him. He turned just as the the enemy swung his sword.

Too late

The enemy pushed Preston into the lava. He screamed as the lava burnt through his vulnerable body and he stared at the enemy as he grinned at Preston. He sunk under the lava.

The enemy looked down into the lava, waiting for Preston to resurface. He did, a completely different being.

Preston looked horrific. His hood had been burnt away, making his hoody into a normal jacket. His skin had also completely changed. He is now completely made out of lava. His usually kind smile now transformed into a frown.

Preston had transformed into a lava mob.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hey Guys!!!!

So this is the first chapter of 4-Ever

Actually, it's the prologue (NEVER MIND)

So what do you think? Good? Bad? Sucks?

Tell me what do you think in the comments section below!!

If you think it's good, please vote it!

See ya all at the next chapter!