Chapter 7- The BATTLE!

What's going on guys? It's me AwesomeFighterz1999 back again with another chapter of 4-ever! Sorry for the late update. I had to plan my story as I was trying to make it epic and enjoyable for you beautiful readers out there. Without anymore of my rambling, let's get into the story!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(Plays "Mission Impossible" in the background while reading this book)

CritMaster made the first move.

  He jumped forwards as Preston dove to the left, but CritMaster expected that and slashed his sword behind him, hitting Preston's armor and damaging him. Kenny drew an arrow and managed to hit CritMaster and he sailed across the arena and hit the wall.

  FlowerKing drew his bow and shot an arrow at Kenny, but he croutched and the arrow sailed across his face, narrowly missing him. Preston jumped forward and threw a bucket of lava at FlowerKing. FlowerKing tried to swim awaybut Preston and Kenny just kept throwing buckets after buckets after buckets after buckets of lava at him. Slowly but surely, FlowerKing burnt to death.

  "One down, another to go!" Preston said excitedly.

  Suddenly, CritMaster pounced at Preston and stabbed him on the back, effectively killing off 8 hearts (16 health points). Kenny shot, but missed.

  Preston backed up and ran around the arena, dodging hits while chomping away at a golden apple. As Preston was regenarateing, Kenny made an attemp to shoot CritMaster, but he missed every single shot.

  "I F**CKING SUCK!!!" Kenny screamed, frustrated.

  Preston took out his own bow and tried to shoot CritMaster too. He missed, but Kenny's arrow connected, flinging him towards Preston. Preston jumped up and took a critical hit at CritMaster, but CritMaster hit Preston 3 times, leaving Preston at 1 heart (2 health points). Preston slid away and chomped away at another golden apple.

  Kenny shot CritMaster again and Preston made use of his Knockback II enchantment and finally managed to back CritMaster at a corner.

  Preston swiped at CritMaster again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and......

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Line Break-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

10 hours later...

  Preston was still swiping away at CritMaster. Even Kenny came up and swiped at CritMaster too, but CritMaster just ate golden apples every time he got low on health.

  "I need to eat!" Kenny said and backed away to chomp on a piece of steak. Preston looked back and was distracted. CritMaster jumped out and started hitting Preston again.

  "Kenny!" Preston shouted "Hel-"

  Suddenly, CritMaster fell down and dissolved into the code.

  "How.....?" Preston said, stunned that CritMaster died so quickly, and looked up.

  Kenny was holding a diamond axe, enchanted with Sharpness V and deals 12 attack damage.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

HEY DUDES... Wait!

(Turns off music)

Can you hear me now? Yes? Sweet!

So thanks for reading this chapter. I know that there might be, many spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors. I wrote this entire chapter in 5 minutes just before I went to bed. It is 11:30p.m. right now, so I hope you still enjoyed this chapter. Just remember to...

VOTE! COMMENT! STAY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Night Guys! 

Zzzzzzzzz....