ɔɦɑρʇəʀ 17- A Little Visit

Start from the beginning

"Oh." That was all she said.

"So Bill, you have guests... as well as you, (Y/n)." Sixer says while eyeing us, then looks at the two infamous demons I do not want to deal right now.

"Hello, (Y/n)." Dave remarked Snowflake.

"We meet again, Bill." That slut said facing me.

"What do you want?" I said, not wanting any trouble from these losers.

"Oh, you know, a get together maybe? With you, and count (y/n) with us, so there's no third wheeler around here." Dave said standing up from his seat and facing me, then looking at Snowflake. He seems to be observing her, and he really seemed to like her.

But not on my watch.

"Listen here, Dave." I said, grabbing his chin, and I suddenly felt a temptation to crush it. But held it in place, but its not that easy.

"...You are not going anywhere near my princess, understood?" Then I finally let go of his chin. He rubbed it and a grunt escaped from his mouth.

"Who says she's your princess, Bill?" He shot back, glaring daggers at me.

"She's mine, Dave, and there is no way you can take her away from me." I said while walking in front of Snowflake.

'Bill, I can fight you know.' she told me.

'Not now, doll.' I told her while eyeing Dave.

"Oh, c'mon Bill, everyone knows I'm your princess~" Evina finally stood up from the couch and standing beside Dave. And I don't like the way she looks at me. I suddenly hear Snowflake growl because of anger and frustration.

"Bill, I really don't like where this is going. And we're in the shack." She whispered behind me, with a hint of worry in her voice. For the rest of people watching, they don't like these hell-walkers either.

"We're taking this outside." I said while grabbing Snowflake, but not that harsh. Evina and Dave followed behind us and I can hear Dave cracking his knuckles and his neck. I suddenly hear a 'hmph' from (Y/n) and I continued to walk outside to the forest. Evina is just staring at Snowflake with malice.

We finally arrived at a clearing in the forest. I stood beside Snowflake and she held my hand tightly, but it doesn't hurt though.

"Okay you fucks, what do you wanna do?" I asked them.

"Bill, we don't wanna fight, just come with us. You belong with us demons, not with this pathetic, little human." Evina shot a glare towards Snowflake and she doesn't like the way Evina has been acting. I can feel Snowflake's hand grew hot and yellow. I can see she's controlling her anger. I mean, Evina is the daughter of Beelzebub, the man who killed her mother.

"We are not going anywhere near you devils." I said with venom in my voice.

"And watch you mouth!" I said while throwing a fireball at them. Snowflake starts to get in battle stance, and so do I. Evina and Dave just looked a little disappointed and angry at the same time.

"Well then, if it's a fight you want, you are going to get it!" Dave shouted while turning red, which means he's angry. This is gonna be interesting.

Bill's POV

Dave starts to shoot fireballs at me, but with an orange color. How much I hate that color and the person who's using that.

Then I noticed Evina is not attacking. She just stares at Snowflake who is behind me. Snowflake shoots a death glare at her. But soon disappears. I know why. Fordsy, Pinetree, and Shooting arrived with a really enormous gun.