The Two of Us Part 2

Start from the beginning

He then scooped his hands over Astrid's waist and pulled her close.

"Lunch date, M'lady?" He asks.

"After I finish watching the Auxiliary team lead the minor guards," she replied in a teasing, yet sexy tone.

"I can cut their tasks for today," Hiccup whispered and leaned closer.

"Oh please, like I'm letting you do it." She whispered.

"You will," he grinned and sealed the conversation with a kiss.

On the other hand, while the two riders are on their way to the island, Asin can't help but to shot glances at Heather, who is in his tail.

"You alright?" She suddenly asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He shortly replied.

He then matches Heather's speed and they're now beside of each other.

"How come I didn't had the chance to meet you before I left?" She asks.

"I was at the Edge that day, and you were on a mission, so yeah." He answered.

She just remained quiet for the next few minutes.

This is awkward. Asin thought.

"So, what's your type in a viking?" He blurted out.

He don't want the journey to be a quiet one, they're like strangers if he lets it happen.

"My type of viking?" She wonders.

Asin just patiently wait for her response.

"I'm into a nerdy type. The one who knows it all, also who can match mine's nerdy stuff." She said.

Asin was surprised that she liked nerdy vikings more than brawny and brave ones.

"Like, brains and brawn." She added.

"I-I thought you were into Snotlout." He said.

"Snotlout? I'm just flirting with him since he did it first." She laughed.

"So, what about you?" She asked.

"Um. The one who can understand me, like my sister. From tactics to puzzles, even. Also, the one who loves information."

"So you also like nerdy ones."

"I guess I do."

They just exchanged smiles until someone started to tell stories. Even their dragons listened as they went nearer to their destination.

As soon as they reached the island, they did some patrol from above before landing in. They jumped off their dragons and started to walk away from the shore.

Asin took off his scythe from Nightcrawler and Heather grabbed her axe.

"Are these plants familiar to you?" Heather asked as soon as they reached the forest.