I laid down next to her and held her in my arms. I made sure to stay up until she was asleep, then I slowly closed my eyes.

I was woken up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw it was Nichola.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"Come on! I set out the clothes I want you to wear. Go get dressed and meet us by the door." She told me.

I groggily got up and did what I was told. She had picked me out a nice jumper and some jeans. I got dressed and did my daily routine and I checked the time. It read 4:37 in the morning.

Why did she have to get us up this early?

I went down stairs and saw that Nichola, Elise, and Ruth were already down there. Elise looked like a zombie.

"Oh great! You finished. Let's go!" Nichola told us.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the park! The trees will make great scenery for the pictures." She said.

Elise and I got in the back seat while Ruth drove and Nichola was co-pilot. I put my arm around Elise.

"Happy 6 month anniversary." I whispered in Elise's ear.

"Happy 6 month anniversary to you too." She whispered back.

I pressed my lips to hers and slowly backed away. She smiled a big smile and looked back at the road.

"You two are way too cute!" Nichola squealed.

I saw Elise blush and I smiled.

"Too cute." I heard Nichola mumble to herself.

We finally made it to the park. I haven't been to this park for a long time. The last time I was at this park was the day the boys and I met Elise. I felt Elise tense up a little bit so I rubbed her back soothingly.

"Okay. First spot, over by the little pond." Nichola told us.

We got out of the car and Nichola positioned us. I was looking down into her eyes. Our faces close together. Our noses almost touching.

"This is perfect." Ruth squealed.

"Cause your perfect." I whispered to Elise.

She smiled.

I couldn't help myself. I crashed my lips to hers.

"I can't! Too much cuteness!" I heard Nichola say.

We let go and I looked into her eyes again.

She is so beautiful. How did I get so lucky?

"I love you." I said to her.

"I love you too." She said.

"Okay, now let's go over to the trees." Nichola told us.

We walked over to the trees and Nichola told us to sit down. We had our legs out and we leaned back into our hands with my right hand holding her left hand. She put her head on my shoulder and I put mine onto of hers. Nichola took photos behind us while we enjoyed this moment.

"I can't believe it's already been 6 months." I said.

"I know. It feels like just yesterday we were kissing in the movie theater." She said.

"Wow! Man we're old!" I joked.

She laughed.

Her laugh. It's so beautiful. Every time she laughs, it brings joy to my heart.

"I feel old. I just turned 22, your 25 now, and Isla is turning 7 next month." She told me.

"Don't feel old! I was just joking."

"I remember the day when Dan and Jan brought Isla in. She was so little. So fragile. So innocent. And she got to miss out on 6 years of her child hood." She said.

"Okay. Let's go over by the green patch of grass." Nichola yelled to us.

We got up and went to where we were told. We laid down next to each other on our backs. Nichola took a few more picture until she was done. We went back home and Nichola and Ruth went back to bed and Elise and I went to her room and looked at homes.

"Nichola just sent me all the pictures." Elise said.

"Do you want to make it official to the public?" I asked.

"Yeah. I really want to do that."

We looked at all the pictures and decided on the picture by the lake when we kissed. I posted it to Instagram first with the caption "6 months with her has been so amazing. So lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend like you. I love you.".

Elise got a notification on her phone and she smiled.

"I love you too." She said.

I kissed her.

The world now knows we are officially dating.