47: OFFICIAL

*Louis's POV*

"Did you guys ever make it official?" Ruth ask Elise and I.

"Um. No. I believe we never made our relationship official." Elise answered.

"Your older brother," Liam started looking at Elise then looked at me, "and younger band mate, made it official. And Cheryl and I have only been dating for 2 months."

"Good point." I said.

"You know, our 6 month anniversary is tomorrow. Do you want to say something then?" I asked Elise.

"Sure! But how?" She asked.

"I got a new camera and was wanting to test it out while we were still in the city. I can take a picture of you two and you can post it or something." Nichola suggested.

I looked at Elise to see if she agreed and she nodded.

"Yeah. That would be pretty cool." She told her.

We all continued to eat our food until it was time to leave. Everyone gave Cheryl and Liam hugs. I went up to Cheryl and hugged her.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She said.

"Tomorrow?" I asked.

"I know Liam will have to go over for some reason."

I chuckled.  We let go and I was about to hug Liam when Cheryl stopped me.

"Keep an eye on her. I know what happened and I know Liam moving away is hard for her. Make sure she feels safe. Alright?" Cheryl said, talking about Elise.

"Alright. I will." I told her.

I went up to Liam and hugged him.

"Be safe mate." I said.

"Thanks mate, same for you." He told me.

We let go of the hug and he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Now, I'm not in the house to watch you two. I don't want to get a phone call telling me that my little sister is pregnant, alright."

"Don't worry, you won't be getting that phone call anytime soon." I told him.

We all said our goodbyes and Elise and Liam hugged for a while. I know it's hard for her to say goodbye to him.

I went up to them and put my arm around Elise's shoulder to comfort her. We all left the restaurant and went home. Elise went straight to her room after saying goodnight to everyone and I followed her. She was laying on her bed tearing up.

"I have an idea." I stated.

"And that is?" She asked, her voice shaky.

"How about we have a slumber party in Liam's old room." I suggested.

"No, it's okay. I'll be fine." She told me.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

She nodded and turned on her side.