8: ONE GIANT MESS

It's been 2 weeks since Liam got me my iPhone. I have been trying to use it as best as I can but its not working out well. The boys have been teaching me little by little so that's helped. Today we are all going to the movies. We all are going to go see zootopia. I've seen the previews and it looks like a cool movie. We are at the theater trying to buy popcorn.

"Ok. Who wants popcorn?" Liam asked looking at all of us.

Niall instantly raised his hand. Then the rest of us did.

"Okay. I don't want any. So why don't I get 3 popcorn so Niall gets to have his own then you guys can figure out who shares."

We all nodded our heads then got the popcorns and drinks. Then we went into the theater. Harry sat next to the wall followed by Isla, Liam, Niall, Louis, then me. The movie started and half way through the movie I had to go the bathroom.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I whispered to Louis.

"Okay love. Here, let me go with you!" He whispered back.

"Okay."

He whispered something to Niall then we both got up and made our way to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom, did my business, then met him outside. He was sitting down on a bench and he looked like he was thinking.

"Hey. What you thinking about?" I said sneaking up on him.

"Oh! Um.... N-nothing." He said hurriedly.

"Are you sure? You can tell me anything!" I told him sitting next to him.

"Okay. I need to asked you something."

I just nodded my head. He sighed.

"I think I have feelings for someone but I don't know if they have feelings back."

My heart sunk. I have been developing feelings for Louis a lot over the last few weeks I've met them. Now my heart felt like it just died.

"Just go with you gut. If you like her enough, make a move, then if she doesn't like you back, then at least you tried. But-" I was cut off by Louis kissing me.

I kissed back. Sparks flew. Everything just went away. The kiss lasted for a little longer then we both pulled away.

"Um...." I tried to say.

"The first time I saw you hurt, I had an instant connection. Even though Simon says it's a bad idea for you to date someone in the band, I say fuck it! I've had feelings for you for a long time. And their only get stronger." Louis told me.

________________________________

*Louis's POV*

"I'll be honest with you. When you said you had feelings for someone, my heart sunk. I have developed feelings for you too, but I've hid them because there is no way that Liam will accept this." She told me.

"How about we go back to the movie and we can talk about this later." I suggested.

We both got up and walked into the theater. She was behind me following closely. Then I heard a scream. I looked behind me and saw Elise gone. I ran out and I saw a tall man and woman carrying someone. I ran over to them and saw Elise in their arms. I faced them and saw her ex step parents? I was going to do something when they put a towel over my mouth and nose. I was being drugged. I looked at Elise one last time and saw that she had also been drugged. Then everything turned black.

________________________________

*Liam's POV*

Right when I heard a scream I looked behind us to see Louis running out of the theater. I decided to run after him. I looked behind me to see Niall hot on my trail. Just as I saw Louis, he fell to the floor. I ran over to him and tried to wake him up.

"Where's Elise?" I panicked.

"I didn't see her at all." Niall replied.

"Go get help! Get someone! We need to find her!" I yelled.

Niall ran off to go find someone while I still tried to wake Louis up. I saw something on the floor. I picked it up and it was Elise's phone covered by a rag. I didn't want to take the chance of smelling the rag just in case it was drugged. But there's a good chance Louis had gotten drugged.

"Right here sir! Here he is!" I heard Niall say behind me.

"What happened?" The security guard asked.

"We heard a scream in the theater then we ran out here and found our friend like this and we can't find my little sister." I told him.

Then he spoke on his radio. After a few minutes I see an ambulance and a police car pull up outside. The paramedics picked Louis up and took him away and the police were asking Niall and I questions.

"Does this place have security cameras?" I asked.

"Yes. Very good idea young man. We will look at those tapes right now." One of the police men said.

"May we see them too. This is my little sister we are talking about and I need to see for myself what happened." I told them.

The looked at each other then nodded their heads. We all walked into a special room full of TVs. One of the men walked up to a TV and rewound it. Then I watched the screen intently. Then I see my little sister in the hands of her ex step parents! They drugged her! Then Louis ran out to help her but once he got up to them, the drugged him too. That's when he fell to the floor and then they ran out with Elise and we came running after them. They kidnapped Elise! There's only one thing this means.

This means war.

No one touches my little sister.