6: GETTING OUT

The nurse came in after I woke up again this morning. She told me that I could go home today. I don't want to go "home", I just want to stay far, far away from there. That place is my worst nightmare now. Even that nightmare last night wasn't as bad as living in that hell hole. I'm just really glad that the boys said that Isla and I could stay with them for a little bit until I get grounded and then I could move out. Well they said I could live with them forever if I needed to but I couldn't do that to the . Even though I am Liam's sister, I need to live in my own. I am a 21 year old who needs help to live. I think I need to be stronger than that. Then I looked over to the door to see the boys coming in.

"Hey sis!" Liam said.

"Hey!" The boys all said.

"Hello! Wait! Where's Isla?" I asked not seeing her.

"She's back on the bus." Niall stated.

"By herself!" I yelled in horror.

"No! No. Calm down. She is with our bodyguard, Paul. She's safe. He wouldn't let her get hurt. Don't worry!" Liam calmed me down.

I don't want anything to happen to her. I was abused for 21 years of my life, I don't want her to have a childhood like mine. She's like my little sister. She acts like it. I hate it when I see her not happy. I have protected her for 3 years and I plan on protecting her for years to come.

Liam brought me out of my thoughts by talking again.

"Hey? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah! I'm doing better. Speaking about me getting better! I get to go home today!" I said.

"That's good!" He replied.

"Your staying with us right?" Harry asked.

"If that's still alright with you guys."

"It's no problem. And your my little sister! You can stay with us for as long as you want!" Liam answered.

"Ok. Cool. Thank you!"

We all talked for a little bit longer until the nurse told me that I could go home. I signed myself out, since I'm an adult, and left to the bus. The bus was huge! It had a front room, the bunks in the middle, then another too in the back with a bathroom in the corner of the back room. There were 6 bunks.

"Do you like it?" Niall asked next to me.

"Y-Yeah. It's wonderful." I responded.

"Well, we will only be here tonight. Then we will be home tomorrow!" Louis told me.

I sat down on the couch in the front room across from Louis while Niall, Liam, Harry, and Isla were in the back of the bus.

"Could I ask you a question?" I asked Louis.

"Sure! Anything!"

"Why do you guys live on a bus and in a house?"

"Oh! Well we live on a bus while we are touring! Touring is when we do concert for our fans and we go all around the world performing. When we finish, we live in our house. We only get very little time to go home so we are going on break so that we could have a little bit more time to just relax and not have to go nonstop."

"Wow. Sounds like you guys been busy!"

"We have! For 5 years!"

"That sounds fun and also exhausting!"

"It is! But we do it for the fans! It's worth it in the end!"

"That really cool."

Then Louis got a phone call so he gave me the one minute gesture and then he started to talk. I decided I would give him some space so I walked into the back room with everyone else.