45: NICE DAY OUT

"So Elise, would you like to go get some lunch with me today?" Niall asked me.

"Yeah! Let me guess, we're going to Nandos?" I asked him.

"Well, we don't have to!" He exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I'll go to Nandos with you." I told him.

"Cool, let's go then!" He said pushing my wheelchair out the front door.

"Don't we have to tell someone we're leaving?" I asked him.

"I told Harry so we're fine." He told me.

We drove to Nandos joking around and having a good time. We went inside and got a table.

"You look really tired, are you okay?" He noticed.

"Yeah. I haven't been sleeping well lately." I explained.

"Why haven't you been sleeping well?" He asked.

"I have been getting nightmares when I sleep." I lied.

I didn't want to tell him the real reason is that I'm afraid to go to sleep.

"I know your lying to me."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are! Now please tell me the real reason that you aren't sleeping well." He looked me in the eyes as if he could read the answer in my eyes.

"Fine! I'm just afraid to sleep." I admitted.

"Why?"

"Well, I haven't been feeling safe anymore. Since Dan has found me twice, I don't want him to get me or Isla a third time. I'm scared that if I close my eyes he will come through my window and snatch me." I told him.

"Does Liam know you feel this way. Or Louis?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"You are always safe with us. For an example, right now, I won't let anything happen to you. If I see Dan here, I'm going to kick his arse, but just know, that everyone will protect you. Do you even know how over protective Louis and your brother are?"

I smiled slightly and shook my head.

"They are way over protective of you. When they see that you aren't near the either of them, they start panicking. Even when you are just in the bathroom, they panic. If Louis could sit in your room and protect you, he would."

"I never really noticed that much."

"I hope you know you can come to me if you want to talk. Like if you don't want to tell Liam or Louis and you just need to vent, you know where to find me."

I smiled.

"Thank you for saying that because I have something that I need to get out." I told him.

He nodded as a gesture for me to go on.

"Well, I saw that Liam was looking up houses for sale."

"Oh, he hasn't told you yet, has he?"

Told me what!

"Told me what?" I asked calmly.

"I shouldn't be telling you this since he hasn't yet, but he's been wanting to move out. He wants to move in with Cheryl. But he doesn't want to move until you are okay again."

"Oh." Was all I could say.

He seriously was going to move. I don't want him to move but I guess he has to. All the boys have to live on their own sometime!