Lets do it

Tigs said the boys all had to go out after dropping off the food and I ate in bed with a small joint, finally relaxed from the stressful night. I looked over to the clock and decided that if I took a quick shower and found some spare clothes here I could make it to work on time. Work felt particularly peaceful, even went out to lunch with a few of my colleagues. I picked up JJ from the day care and went out to the clubhouse. As soon as I entered the lot and got out of the car men where coming from all around to see JJ once he was unbuckled. Juice walked up to me and kissed me in front of everyone. I kissed back and when he pulled away he rested his forehead onto mine and whispered, "You and that boy here is the most beautiful thing I ever saw". I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him again before pulling away and watching Chibs carrying JJ. I smiled, the only thing missing was my blood family and Tara. That night Juice brought us back to the house and he showed me just how beautiful he thought I was. 

Juice kissed my forehead in the morning. It was a great way to wake up and had me in a good mood all day at work today. My birthday is in two weeks and I need to figure out what I want to do, before Gemma decides to throw me a "surprise" birthday gift, probably need to find a time to go see Tommy's grave as well.During lunch I even had a great time off feeding JJ with Unser and Tara. Watching Abel care for his little brother and cousin is the sweetest thing anyone has ever seen. It really reminds me of Jax and how much like his father he is. Just like JJ, everyday is like raising a little JC.

Juice didn't seem too happy when he got home. He seemed so stressed. All he wanted to do was look at our sleeping baby. I held onto him close and he started to fidget. I was so scared, thinking he had some bad news, like he cheated on me again. He took my hand and dropped down to a knee taking out a small black box. I tried to hold in tears as he said, "I have been wanting to do this for the past couple of months. I love you Tammy and I want you to be my wife. I just know that no matter how hard it gets this, you, me and JJ can get threw it together. Lets get elope, no more stress than what we already have. I love you. Will you marry me?" By the end of his speech I was crying, loud enough to wake up JJ who I picked up and kissed Juice. That night consisted of true love making, the kind that only newly engaged people can do. I fell asleep positive that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Juan.

Instead of a quick kiss, Juice woke me up still in bed, kissing my shoulder. He lifted my left hand with the wedding band on it up to the light. We didn't say anything as we started to slowly make out. It was beginning to get hot and heavy till the sounds of a crying baby rang throughout the house. Juice smiled and gave me a peck before grinning, "I got it". I laid in bed, upset that we couldn't continue what was started last night. The grin on Juan's face when he herd that his son was up just warmed me up. I sat up in the bed when Juice sat by with JJ in his arms, feeding him. I looked down at the ring, this was something I wanted. I am officially going to be a Ortiz, just like my son and fiance. 

We decided that since everyone was stressed, we didn't want to add to it, so I took off my engagement ring before going to work. I got a text telling me to take off work as Chibs and Jax was coming to get Tara, the boys, and I. The manager at the lab was not too thrilled with me, but I told him it was an emergency. Chibs helped me strap in JJ. I tried to ask what was up and he just brushed it off, "Don't worry love, just some trouble with the Irish" He noticed my under the breath comment of, "There is always trouble with the Irish" I smiled and brushed some of JJ's hair out of his face. Ireland was were I found out I was pregnant with him. Chibs followed me and as soon as I entered the building I could hear Abel yell out, "Tammy!" I picked him up and started talking to him. That kid is so cute, JJ was napping and Abel kissed his forehead and said, "sweet dreams little cousin" and my heart almost exploded. Tara came over and I hugged her and talked till she was pulled aside to treat someone. Eventually I was able to go, what ever it was must of been minor, but as I was buckling up JJ, saying my goodbye to Juice, Tara came up to me. She looked a little bit stressed to say the least and the first words out of her mouth was, "Hey do you have a quick minute to talk?" I nodded and told her sure, anything for her and then she asked me a question, "Before you freak out nothing is wrong, I was just doing paperwork and realized that Jax and I don't have a guardian in case something happens to us. Would you mind if I had you listed?" I smiled and told her, "yeah, you know I love those boys more than anything". We gave each other a polite smile and hug and I headed off home with JJ.

After work the next day Tig texted me he had a surprise over at TM. When I got there I greeted Juice, who was talking to my brother who I also greeted and passed of JJ to his father. Tig stood up and grabbed my hand, "She is a little skidish we just rescued her today". When I saw the pretty white pit I smiled and slowly sat down by him. I held my hand low to the ground and let her come to me, licking my hand, I smiled and looked up the Tig and smiled. I knew this dog would save him. I couldn't help but frown at the thought of Kozik and how his old habits led to Tig loosing his last dog. I looked over at Juice, playing with JJ and I felt better. Tig saw this and lightly pushed on my shoulder. I kissed the top of Tigs head and headed back up to Juice, "maybe we should get a dog" Juice raised his eyebrow at me and I lightly laughed, "not one straight from a dog fighting ring, but maybe a pup or something." He looked a little into thought and nodded, "sure, why not?"

I was with Juice watching a little tv when my brother called me. He said that Tara was arrested for conspiracy to commit murder, told me not to come yet and that our mother has it under control. I told Juice and he looked shocked. "Clay was arrested today as well" I only replied, "For what?" "He killed Pope" I thought about it in my head and non of it made since. I decided not to go into work the next day, didn't want to deal with people once the news got out. I wet to Jax in the morning and hugged my brother. Our mother and Happy was there but Jax soon left to clear his head. Happy told Gemma and I how well he was doing. After I fed JJ and had a little breakfast for myself I hopped in the car with Gemma and we took the boys over to TM. I watched over all three of the boys, but when some blond came in saying that Lyla was hurt Tig told me to stay and keep coloring with Abel and I told them to keep me updated. I frowned at the idea of Lyla hurt, she really didn't deserve it. I don't know how she takes care of all three of those babies without too much help, it made me grateful as I played with Abel and Unser in the play set.

When I saw Juice get back Gemma walked up and hugged my man and talk to him. He looked tired. Not even more sad than anything. When Gemma walked away I walked up and held his hand, "Are you ok?" He just held me close. He took my hand and kissed it before answering, "We need to tell everyone, I know that you would want to wait for Tara but I cant baby" he pulled my head close to kiss me. He lips seemed softer than ever, he was gentle with me like he might accidentally hurt me. When we pulled apart i took his hand and kissed his knuckles, "Okay baby, lets do this"