Announcement

When I arrived at Gemmas I went straight to the kitchen looking at mama sitting at the table smoking a cigarette. I went up to her and bent down to kiss her cheek then went back to the kitchen and started to pull out what we needed to get the ham in the oven.

Cooking in the kitchen made me amazingly happy. I felt like a little girl again. Mom used to sit me on the counter and we would have "girl time" while Tonmy and Jax played. Sometimes I wanted to join the boys but that used to be mommy time, she made sure to separate me and Tommy a lot so we got individual attention. Besides I always got to lick the bowl.

Once we got done with the meat and we had time to burn we both went outside and lit a smoke. She grinned at me and said, "Little girl, what's on your mind" I told her it was nothing I just loved cooking with her and she shook her head, "oh no no baby, mama know so what's up" I rolled my eyes and just whined, "Mama you know you don't need to know everything about your children's life." She shook her head again and told me, "secretes don't keep friends baby doll now tell your mother"
I couldn't even be mad at her, this conversation I have had since I was a child and she would pull out my "secretes" like who my crush was and what not.

I took a deep breath in and exhaled, "Mama I was going to wait to tell you but Juice and I are moving in together" she had a blank stare then finally told herself, "well that explains why your never home, at least I will get my room back" I could see her crack a smile and we ended up laughing about it. I stayed down for a little bit and I could tell something else was up because when I asked about if Opie was going to join she just hinted no. Apparently he is on the straight and narrow now, and with that comes apparently zero interaction with the club. She told me I could start packing my room again and she is going to clean up the kitchen.

I got most of my room done and o could hear people coming in through the door but I didn't join. I knew my mother would have help from some crow eaters. My day got brighter when my bedroom door opened while I layer on the bed on my stomach looking threw some old photos. My favorite Puerto Rican busted in and jumped on me wrapping his arms around me and kissing me all over. Juice then grabbed an old photo and said "Damn look at you no wonder Gemma was so protective of you" I just hit in saying, "Hey Pedo-Bear I was like fifteen in that photo."We stayed up there for a bit talking and kissing. He explained that the night wasn't as late as he thought, and suggested that we go to fun-town together tomorrow. He is so sweet, he knows how important family is to me so he must of worked his ass off to make it. We finally went down stairs were all my friends and family greeted us.

In the living room most of the boys were chilling and when Clay saw my he curled his fingers signaling for me to come over. I could see Juice watching from the corner of his eye as I sat on the arm rest of the chair Clay was sitting on. He winked at me and said loudly, "So Tammy you have any news to share with the club" I bit my lip as I looked out and saw most of the club looking at me and then Juice walked up grabbed my hand and kiss my forehead and announced for me. "Yes Clay actually WE do. Tammy is going to move in with me" the boys were chatting as he replied, "well baby look who became an old lady" Dinner got weird after I turned around and snapped at Clay, "I ain't no Old Lady" I dropped Juices hand and went outside.

I could tell that everyone was told to leave me alone and when I came back in it was like no one ever herd my little outburst. Even Juice walked up to me and grabbed my hand leading me to the dinner table to eat. With my between sitting by Tig and Juice it left me full of smiles and giggles all night.

All in all that day was pretty great, I couldn't hold my excitement for fun-town tomorrow tho.

I slept in, even tho Juice didn't but I got dressed and around noon I headed out to fun-town with my family. It took a bit to find him but when I did, we had so much fun. Just little things like getting funnel cakes and riding corny carnival rides made my day. However, as always I should of expected "work" to call. I followed him up to my family and he had to run off after delivering the message that the "Irish were coming". I didn't really stay too long after he left, just wasn't as fun. So back to the job search I went. In a small town like charming it seemed I had only a handful of choices, but I finally convinced myself to try and work research for the local hospital. I sent in my application and the waiting process began. 

In the middle of the night Juice crawled into bed and imminently started getting touchy. I had a hard long day, and he just didn't seem to get it so I snapped at him and he backed off. How can I start to move in with him tomorrow if he already fight all the time. That is why I wasn't surprised when I woke up the next day to see him gone. I got dressed in yoga pants and a tank top then went straight to my mothers house to collect my stuff. I worked my ass off all day, I didn't know what was happening but my mom was at the hospital all day with Abel and the club must be supper busy, even half-sac was with them and couldn't help me move. At least I left a bunch of stuff in Tacoma because I got everything in like two car drives. The only real trouble was that I have never lived with a boyfriend before so it felt really weird unpacking my stuff into another mans house. I unpacked the minimum and kinda just left a lot in the boxes in the spare bedroom, not wanting to disturbs Juice's REALLY organized house. To celebrate I cooked a really nice dinner. Only to wait. and wait. For hours.

Juice never came home but Half-Sac swang by  and I decided to eat the dinner with him. He told me that Juice was sleeping at the club house but didn't say much more than that. Once again I had a great night with a great friend... which is more than I can say about Juice. He claims he wants to date again but all he is doing is acting like he used to. Honestly, I feel like I am dating half-sac more than Juice seeing as we actually hang out and talk, all Juice wants to do is have fun.