Family time

I went up to the roof and avoided everyone until most of the people left. When I saw Juice walk out, get on his bike and leave I climbed back down to watch Halfsac cleaning the Bar. He looked my way and smiles calling out, "Hey Tammy! Gemma was looking for you earlier to take you home but since she couldn't find you I guess I can drive you there" I say on the stool in front of him and said. "Yeah I forgot she prob needs help getting dinner ready. We are having a small family dinner, she is making all my favorites" he nodded but kept his gaze down. Tammy huffed after a moment of awkward silence and told him."hey I'm really sorry about Juice and what he said, he really is a child" I could tell that he was getting nervous and just replied, "hey it's ok it wasn't your fault" but after that he leaned across the bar and grabbed my hands creasing them with is thumbs. "I mostly don't mind what he says because well I wouldn't be embarrassed of anything if I dated you" that really took me back. I mean I had never had a man take up like this. I just scrunched me eyebrows together and said, " your kidding right if we dated they would make your life a living hell, and if we broke up then they might not patch you in" "well I still think it may be worth it but since if you don't want to its fine" It took me a minute to even figure out how to reply. I just got a little choked up and tried to talk but Halfsac finally came across the bar and just took my hand leading me to a SUV. When I finally came up with something to say all I could do was choke out. "Halfsac... I just moved back and everything is so busy now. I mean we haven't known each other too long and it's just crazy. I can't date you yet but I can promise that once everything gets simple again we can go out like on a date. I promise." He turned and smiled then turned his focus back to the road.

Once I opened my mother's door an amazing smell hit my nose. Once I got closer I could hear voices that belonged to my family. I went straight to the kitchen and gave my mom a kiss followed by Jax and Clay. That night was actually great. After dinner Jax even took me for a ride and we caught up, not like I had anything news worthy done in the past two years. Tonight reminded me why family is so important to me and that moving back home is the right move for me to personally do. Tomarrow I Deff need to start looking my own place.