Moving in

I sat in St. Thomas waiting room with mom. Tonight Abel had his surgery. His mother was in her room and rumor has it that the cops are gonna try and charge her for it. When mom and I got the clear that Abel was going to make it she went to Wendy's room and told me for wait for her. I felt mad that no one was here. Clay always talks about family first and yet all Abel has is me and Gemma. Guess the "club business" was done for the day because Jax came to the hospital with Juice. When Juice saw me his pace quickened and he hugged me asking if the baby was alright. As he hugged me I could see a bit of blood that wasn't his. I said by to my family and took Juice's hand to the parking lot and off to his house.

Juice and I had decided to go out to lunch the next day. I felt a little quiet just because of the whole Abel thing. It really felt weird worried about family, praying to god that he makes it and the feeling of looking around and no one else is there. I finally found an apartment that I really liked and I even visited the apartment complex yesterday. When Juice was Slurping down his drink I smiled up at him and said, "I think I have even more good news baby" He grinned back at me and asked what so I finished, "I think I found a place I visited it yesterday and-" but Juice cut me off with his look I haven't really even seen before. "Babe why are you still looking at a place to live I get that you don't like jumping between Gemma's and mine so why don't you just finish moving and stay at my house with me"

I felt a little thrown back at the offer, it wasn't even the offer itself it was the way he said it. I started to stammer a little bit and when I got myself together enough to protest Juice took my hand from across the table and stared at me with those big brown eyes that I fell in love with as a teenager. "Look, Tammy I know that being back into town has you freaked out a little bit, but I really feel like we have wasted enough time. Every second we stay away is one wasted. I know we belong together, I have never fought for someone this much and no ones hand has ever felt more in place with my hand."

I couldn't help myself I bent over the table and kissed him. "Juice Ortiz that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me and I would be honored if I lived with you" After that we couldn't keep away when I rolled into TM I parked a little further out where no mechanics were and I made out with Juice like when I was in high school. When we finally realized that we should depart Juice turned around and told me, "Oh shit Tammy! It is going to be a late night I have some club stuff to do but I will see you tomorrow" He kissed my cheek and then ran back into the shop. I looked down at my watch, yes it is only one in the afternoon but I needed something to take the edge off. So I walked into the room where Juice used to stay sometimes and found our little box of goodies. I rolled up a joint and walked over to the bar. Half sac came stumbling in clumsily as ever and we got to hang for a bit.

At first being with half sac made me a little sad. He is basically my best friend here and I feel like the longer he stays with the Sons the more he will lose his spark. It was either the weed and whiskey or Half Sac was really chipper today because sure enough it made everything feel better. I finally told him about the move and he looked at me with worried eyes, "Tammy you don't look exactly happy about that" I shook my head and told him, "I promise i really love Juice and I want to do this, maybe I am just a little nervous about it" Half Sac hopped up and grabbed my hand helping me off the floor too where we sat passing another joint back and forth. "Well Half Sac guess I better start packing and ma is going to want help for the dinner tonight" Half Sac walked me to the car kissed my cheek as closed the door and pulled away to head to my childhood home.