Official?

The party was everything I thought it would be and more. I drank and played and dance with my friends and family.

There was even a point in the night that I had convinced Jax to dance with me. Right after the music slowed and I was the happiest I had been in a long time. Jax held me close and I grabbed onto him close smelling his cologne. The silence was broken when Jax asked, "Do you remember when you and Thomas used to dance?" I smiled up at him and replied "Everyday, you know he really hated it right?" Apparently he thought I didn't know because he threw his head back with a great laugh bellowed " haha yeah I had to deal with the bitching but he never did it infront of you. Even as young as you both were Thomas was wise beyond his age. He did it because he knew it made you happy."

Jax then leaned into me and whispered, "looks like someone else wants your attention" with that Juice cut in and took my hand. Jax winked at me and stepped aside while Juice took the small of my back with his free hand and started a slow sway. I had just put my head on his shoulder when he told me, "Sorry Tammy. Don't think I will be as good as VP" I just shook my head at the name they called my brother and said in a teasing manner, "it's ok you don't need to be as good as a lady killer as him" I couldn't hear his reply because when my head went to look over his shoulder all I could see was Happy at the bar staring intensely at Juice and I with a blond crow eater in his lap.

Juice soon quit his sway and leaned his forehead on mine asking in a whiper if I wanted to "ditch" the party. It took me back a minute before I dropped his hand, giving him a look of pure disgust. "God Damn it Juice!! How many times do we have to go over this! I am not some fucking crow eater so no I don't want to ditch MY party and MY friends just because you want to get your dick wet"

I wanted to march off but when I did Juice grabed my arm in a harsh whisper, trying not to grasp attention, "Fuck off Tammy you know I don't mean that. I just want this fucking game to be over with" I returned his amount of harshness "I am not playing a game Juan Carlos. You broke my heart. How do you not get that! I want to move on but I feel too pressured into this. I don't even know if we can trust each other" he just rolled his eyes and said. "Well I hope you find yourself or whatever soon because fuck it I don't know if I will waste half my life waiting for you"

Those words hit me the hardest as I watched him walk away. I tried not to look bad as I walked up to the bar and got half sac to get me a shot of Jameson. I was going to find a place to chill when I turned around and Happy was sitting right by me. He just looked at me and automatically asked, "what was that?" The third rule is to admit to nothing so when I said "I don't know what your talking about he just grunted a "bullshit" and continued on to his business.

For the rest of the night no matter how drunk I got Juice's words kept on spinning threw my head. I might have jumped to my because I was drunk and moody, but when it got pass out time I definitely didn't fight Juice when he helped me wash up and stop to go to bed. He even gave me Tylenol and water before I slept. So I didn't have a hangover when I woke up the next day in his bedroom in his arms I didn't hesitate to place my hand on Juice's cheek and tell him as he woke, "your right Juice, it's not fare for me to tease you even if I feel like I'm not. I don't know if I am ready, but I can try because the feeling of you with someone else makes me sick." His eyes got wider as he woke up and replied "I promise you won't regret it" the he leaned in and kissed me.