This Feels Good

[A/N] This Chapter contains a lot of Jikook. If you do not like Boy x boy, I suggest you skip this chapter. Thank you

JUNGKOOKS POINT OF VIEW
Jimin and I run to my room. The tension is getting higher. So is my desire to put my lips on his. He's holding onto my hand, pulling me. We get in my room, without closing the door behind us. He pushes me against the bed and gets on top of me. I can feel his full lips touch mine. We both get excited as I slowly take off his shirt and throw it across the room. We both giggle. As Jimin is sitting on top of me shirtless, I take a moment to admire his body. His abs are impressive. He leans down and kisses me again. I kiss him back.
Someone walks in the room.
Jimin and I look at the door.
It's Noona.
All my worries go away after I realize that I already came out to her years ago. Can you imagine if she didn't know?
She stands there for a few seconds before speaking up.
-Jinjja?? Aigoo! At least close the door! She says while laughing.
-I'm so sorry Noona.. I reply.
-It's alright. Just don't make too much noise, I'm working.
-Ok! I reply.
She closes the door and leaves.
Jimin looks at me, in shock.
-Your bestfriend is so cool! She is so nice! My brother would of beat the shit out of me if he saw me with another boy! Your so lucky~
-I'm definitely lucky to have her, I reply.
He smiles at me and starts to move his hips around.
I gently slap his hand
-Please don't, not yet at least you're going too fast.. let's try to make it last..
He laughs and leans in again. This time he adds his tongue. His kiss has a sweet taste. Sweeter than any kiss I ever had before. I hope this relationship will last. I'm sure it will.
He rubs his hand through my hair and whispers in my ear
-I love you
-I love you too
He takes off my hoodie and throws it where his shirt is, and kisses my neck. This feels good. He starts to slowly go down my neck. This is exciting. I've never gotten this far before. He stops right before reaching my waist, and goes back to my face. He plays with my hair while staring into my eyes. I never realized how sexy Jimins eyes were before. He giggles.
-Thank you, Jungkook.
-Why are you thanking me? I ask.
He smiles and says:
-For giving me happiness. I've never been this happy with another man before.. my past relationships has been crappy.. Thank you..
-Aww you're so cute..
We smile at eachother. He gets off me and cuddles me from behind. His warm chest is comforting. His hands then goes down my waist. He suddenly tickles me.
-ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I say to him.
He laughs.
-You just ruined the moment!! I say.
-Aigoo don't talk so loud, your Noona is working! He replies.
-You have been naughty, Park Jimin. I will now have to punish you!
I get on him.
He looks at me and smirks.
I rub my hand through his hair, and put my other hand under his chin while kissing him passionately.
His hands automatically start to undo my belt.
I let out a soft moan.
We hear a noise.
The door is opening.