First Method

Finally it's Sunday! :)

I hope all of you are doing fine today because I've come up with some unique ways of experimenting with language and today, I'm going to introduce the first of these methods! Ready? Are we? Lets do it then! ;)

From what I've observed around me and with the help of my curious intellect, I've discovered this strange method of creating new words and achieving a desired meaning from them. So lets see what it is! ^-^

The first method of lexical experimentation is:

Combining two words for a desired meaning.

Sounds fun? Well, it is! :D

Lets discuss some examples to elaborate this idea. *-*

1) lullabells : Lets discuss my username first of all. It is a combination of two words i.e lullabies and bells. This strange word is not found in any dictionary but it has provided me with an easier way to say "bells that act like soft lullabies and lull us to sleep". No? :) So, if I've found an easier way to replace this long sentence, why waste my time? Logical? It is! ^-^ By the way, it can be both used as a noun (e.g I heard sweet lullabells.) and a verb (e.g Her voice lullabelled me to sleep.). :)

2) careck : I created this word when I woke up this morning and thought about the update of this book. It is a combination of two words i.e caress and wreck. It means a caress that wrecks you, spoils you. Many times, excessive love of parents spoils a child or the caress of an evil predator, whom you've fallen in love with, destroys you. So what do you call such caresses? Carecks! :) It can be used as a verb (e.g He carecked me with a poisonous kiss) or a noun (e.g I couldn't bear the intensity of his carecks.).

3) fantastuck : It's weird that I woke up with so many new words today. This word is a combination of fantasy and stuck. The meaning is simple. Being stuck in fantasies. Aren't we all the time? :') So why not use this fantastic word? :P You can use it as an adjective (e.g She is a fantastuck girl.).

4) vintagenius : Genius, huh? ;) Well, this word is a combination of vintage and genius. It can be used to describe someone who has a lot of information about vintage stuff. It can be used as a noun (e.g He is a vintagenius.) or an adjective (e.g He has a vintagenius mind.). :)

5) vintagenie : This word is a combination of vintage and genie. It can be used for a person who is too much into vintage stuff or adores vintage times. Cute, no? :') Obviously, it is meant to be used as a noun (e.g He is such a vintagenie!). :D

6) flowear : A lot of people around us love to wear floral prints. So how about this word which is a combination of flower and wear. It can be used as a verb (e.g I'm flowearing today!). ;)

7) hollove : A combination of hollow and love is used to refer to a love that is nothing but hollow and empty. Devoid of real feelings. It can be used as a verb (e.g He holloved me for a long time.) or a noun (e.g All we had between us was hollove.). :')

How was this? :)

I can think of several more words like this and the list won't end because there are no boundaries of evolution. These words and many more similar ones are not found in any dictionary but I've seen people use them in their conversations regularly. If they are a part of our discourse then they need to be recognised just like the word 'selfie' that took too long to make its place inside the pages of a dictionary. :')

I hope you enjoyed this method. Go on, experiment with language and leave new words for me in the comment section because I love reading new words! *-*♥♡ Just make sure, you stick to the rule of combining two existing words to make a new word. *-*

See you around next Sunday with another method! Till then, farewell! :)♥♡