Chapter 24

"Let me go!," I hollered fidgeting under Niall's strong grip. Even though I wasn't very pleased by his abrasive gesture to make me stay, my skin tingled when his hand came into contact with me.

"No, I need you to listen to me. You and Harry broke up a long time ago. Then he hit you and I hurt him and he went to the hospital and we kissed and then you were mine for that short month and I swear we loved each other more than anything and then I took you to California so we could go to Disneyland but then we got in a car accident and you didn't remember any of that. It broke my heart I can't go another day seeing you two together," he continued to babble about something that made absolutely no sense to me.

As he spoke to me the countdown to midnight began and I couldn't help but stare hungrily at Niall's lips wondering just how bad it would be to kiss Niall instead of Harry in about five seconds. I immediately shook my head riding myself from my unfaithful thoughts.

"But Niall," I began to argue with him. but I was too late, it was midnight and Niall brought his lips to mine. I didn't stop him.

As he kissed me gently, memories started rushing into my mind starting with Harry and I breaking up and ending with my failed attempt to warn Niall of the speeding truck that was hurling towards us.

"I remember," was all that I could get out with a low whisper.

"You do?" Niall questioned, his eyes nearly popping out of his head.

I smiled at him. "Yes, I do. I remember everything," I said. Then the thought of telling all of this to Harry came to mind and my happiness slowly decreased.

"What's wrong Jules?" Niall asked putting a finger under my chin and lightly pushing so that our eyes met.

"How am I gonna break this to Harry?" I asked him. I knew he would be heartbroken. I had already broken up with him once and the pain that he portrayed was nearly unbearable.

"Don't bother," said a voice behind me making me jump. I knew it was Harry. "I saw the whole thing."

"Harry, I'm sorry," I began but he interrupted my apology.

"Don't worry about it, you weren't mine to begin with. You're Niall's, you always have been and always will be," he said walking out of the kitchen. I knew that he was more hurt than he was letting on but I had other things to focus on.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked me. I shook my head at him.

"Are you kidding? I've never been better," I exclaimed kissing Niall for the second time tonight. This time there was no guilt, simply pleasure. The kind of pleasure that I didn't get being with Harry. The kind of pleasure that only Niall brought to me.

Niall smiled as our kiss broke. "Let's go home, I need time with you to make up for the past three weeks without you," Niall suggested.

I happily agreed, took Niall's hand and allowed him to lead me out of this crowed party to his car. The cold January air was harsh and unforgiving and Niall wrapped an arm around me while still holding onto my hand tightly.

"Niall," I said once we'd both gotten into his car.

"Yes love?" he asked and I shivered at his use of the word "love."

"I love you," I said.

"I love you two, princess," he said turning the car on and reaching for my hand. I happily accepted his offer and we began our car ride home.

Once we reached our home, Niall pushed me gently against the front door and crashed his lips onto mine.

He kissed me urgently as if that was that last would ever get. But I couldn't blame him, it was one of the first in a long time.

"I've missed you so much," he whispered in my ear before he left a trail of wet sloppy kisses down my neck. I moaned in approval.

"I've missed you too," I panted having trouble speaking seeing as his touch took my breath away.

"You didn't show it," he complained. There he was, my overly jealous boyfriend. Not that he didn't actually have a reason to be this time.

"Neither did you, and I didn't remember that I was supposed to," I countered, still breathless from Niall's lips sucking at my jaw line. Niall stopped for a moment out of confusion, I'm sure. Then he remembered the Bella incident and continued.

"Well I did and now you do remember, and you're mine. Forever, I'm not letting you go even if you want me to," he said. I shook my head.

"I don't want you to let me go and I never will," I said.

"Good," he said brining his lips back to mine once he'd left his mark on me. "Jump," he instructed. I did as I was told and Niall wrapped my legs around him.

He carried us both up the stairs and into his room not breaking our rough kiss even for a moment.

"I love you," he said setting me down on his bed and removing his shirt. The combination of Niall standing shirtless before me and his usually bright blue eyes being dark and clouded with lust, gave me and indescribable feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"I love you too," I said pulling him back down so that our lips could meet again. Niall reached for the zipper on my dress and began to pull it down as quickly as he could without looking and slid the shimmering dress down my shoulders and onto the floor.

I reached for his pants zipper and with one swift movement they rested on Niall's calves but he assisted me by kicking them off. Niall hovered over me, planting a kiss on my lips before he got up to search his drawer for a condom.

Once he found one, he did away with his boxers and slipped the condom on effortlessly.

He returned to me, going straight for my panties, removing them quickly and positioning himself.

With each thrust, more and more pleasure filled my body and I let him know how it felt with a series of moans and swear words that I shall not repeat.

As soon as I came, Niall came as well and we both lay on his bed catching our breath.

When we had both recovered, Niall whispered four words in my ear that I thought he'd never say.

"Ready for round two?"

[Alright, so this is the end. :( I'm really going to miss writing this and I might to an epilogue or something. I hope you all enjoyed it!! I really mean it when I say, thanks for reading, I love you all]