Chapter 5

"What can I get you to drink?" asked a waiter.

"I'll have Pepsi," Harry said to the man.

"I'll just have some water, thanks," I told him.

"Okay that will be right with you. Can I get you anything else?" he asked with a smile. His question was for me but Harry answered.

"No, we're fine for now, thanks," Harry said.

"Alright well your drinks will be out soon," the waiter said walking away.

I looked over my menu. I was having trouble getting over the prices! A plate of spaghetti was about 10 dollars. Simply ridiculous.

"See anything you like?" Harry asked.

"Um I think I'll have the chicken pasta salad," I said.

"Okay, you can get whatever you want," he said. I smiled. I had to have the sweetest boyfriend ever.

"I already have what I want," I said. Harry raised one of his eyebrows

"And what would that be?" he asked.

"You," I said. When I did he seemed surprised. He was so cute.

~~~

After we were finished eating it was almost dark.

"Harry, where are we going?," I asked when he passed my apartment.

"To the park," he simply replied.

When we got there, Harry pulled a blanket from the trunk of his car. He held my hand as we walked around trying to find the perfect place to settle down. We finally found it, we sat down in front of the lake. The reflection of the setting sun was positively beautiful.

"Harry what is all of this?" I asked about this whole fancy date.

"You don't like it?" he asked, worry was evident on his face.

"Oh Harry," I said putting my hand on his cheek,"Of course I do but I like you for you, not because you buy me things."

"I just want you to know that I really care about you," Harry said looking at the ground.

"Harry, I really care about you too and I love all the things you've done for me but you don't have to do all of this just to show me you care," I told him.

"Okay, I'm sorry if--" I cut him off mid-sentence.

"Stop right there Styles. Just shut up and kiss me already," I giggled.

"Harry put his hand around the back of my neck and leaned in to kiss me. At first he was sweet and gentle but soon he started to kiss down my neck and a moan escaped my mouth.

"Harry," I gasped and he stopped

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"Well it's just that I feel like we shouldn't be doing this," I told him unable to meet his eyes.

"Because of Niall?" he asked.

"What? No, of course not. Harry I know that I had feelings for Niall and they should be pretty hard to get over but you're all I think about. I like you Harry, a lot and I chose you. I'm just not ready for this but when I am I'll tell you," I explained. He nodded.

"I suppose I should take you home now," He said. I felt terrible

"Harry, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what this situation must feel like for you and I'm probably not making things better, but I think I might be in love with you and I really don't want to get hurt because we're moving too fast," I said.