Chapter 14

"Niall can we go be alone somewhere?" I whisper in his ear. Niall nodded and dragged me upstairs.

"We'll be back in a minute," he called out to our guests. Once we were in his room he shut the door.

I honestly didn't know why I asked him to come up here.

"Ugh, Harry is driving me crazy," I thought out loud.

"What did he do this time?" Niall asked clenching his fists again.

"Don't hurt him this time. he told me that he thinks that this ring is just something the you use to rub it in his face that I want to be with you," I said.

I saw Niall tighten his jaw and I know that he's trying to calm down for me.

"What did you tell him?" he asked. I couldn't tell if Niall really wanted to know or if he just wanted to hear something that would calm him down.

"I told him that I make my own decisions and accepting the ring was my choice. I know you love me but he seems to think that this is some kind of game," I said resting my head on his chest as he pulled me closer.

"I love you, I want to be with you for the rest of our lives. Don't ever let anyone change that," he said.

"That will never happen because I will always love you," I said. "I feel better, we should probably go back down now," I told him.

"Kiss me first," he said. I kissed him without giving it a second thought. I ran my fingers through Niall's hair. His soft lips moved with mine and the feeling was stronger than ever.

"I'm so glad you feel it too," I said grabbing Niall's hand and reaching for the door.

"That was fast," Zayn and Louis said at the same time. I felt my cheeks getting hot.

"Shut up," Niall said.

"We're going to leave soon," Zayn said.

"Okay," I said, the less people the better, I thought.

Soon everyone was gone and Niall and I were alone.

"Can we watch my movie now?" I begged.

"You mean our movie," he said with a chuckle.

"Yes, babe, our movie," I said turning it on.

We were laying on the couch and I started to drift off during the song "There Are Worse Things I Could Do"  but Niall woke me up for my favorite song, "You're the One That I Want."

I was still tired so Niall, being the cute boyfriend that he is, carried me to my room and I put on my pajamas. Once I was in bed Niall turned to go.

"Stay?" I asked only half awake.

"Let me change first so I can sleep," he said.

"I don't want you to leave, Niall," I whined and pouted for emphasis. Instead of changing, Niall settled for sleeping in his boxers. He climbed into my bed and held me.

"Shut the door, turn the light off. I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love," Niall sang as I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up the next morning with Niall's arms still wrapped around me. He was still in a deep sleep. He looked so calm and cute, yet sexy at the same time. I kissed his nose and  he smiled in his sleep.

I didn't want to leave his arms but I had to get to work. I had already used up all of my sick days and ever since I broke up with Noah, the managers son, he's been looking for excuses to get me fired.

I wriggled free of Niall's grip. He stirred a bit but he didn't wake up. I took a quick shower, got dressed, and then grabbed a bagel for breakfast on my way out of the door.