tumhe kya hua hei Sanyu? (he gulped as she was looking at him romantically)

Pyar.....(started opening his shirt buttons and he was scared.......she will definitely find out my truth.....he thought.......aabto mar padegi pakka....he cried in his heart when his phone rang) kaun hey yeh! (she was going to cut the call in frustration)

Sanyu.....urgent call hoga (he grinned whereas she glared him)

ajj mujhse urgent koi nei tumhare liye (she cut the call and captured his lips)

mmm...(he was scared because of her violence :P)

she was literally chewing his lips like a hungry lioness......later broke the kiss feeling breathless....

Sanyu.....firse phone bajraha hei....(he pleaded her)

uthao...(she sat on the bed with her legs crossed)

Hello.....(Randhir chipped while looking at the lioness through the corner of his eyes)

*Tumhe ajhi ana hoga....(the man chipped)*

Ajj! abhi 3 baje! nei na meri suhagraat hei samjho....(he whispered and our lioness was trying to overheard the conversation)

*Ese nehi chalega advanced pese liye hei tumne nei tto fir bapis karo*

Kya! kharch ho gaye hei saab (he was tensed)

*Thik hei abhi police leke*

nei mei aa raha hun....(he chipped)

*Good.....adhe ghante mei pahancho....*

The conversation ended.....

Kuanthi wo? kabse hei wo? kahan chipake rakha hei? usse pata nehi ke aaj hamari wedding night hei? aur tumhari himmat kese hue mujhse cheat karne ki (she gripped his neck and was now fuming in anger)

Sanyukta.......ajhi bidhwa hona hei kya tumhe.....(he asked in his chocked voice and she left his neck) huh....(breathed heavily) acha suno (cupped her cheeks)

hmm....(this time sweetly)

wo na mujhe bahar jana hei.....eak important kaam hei na...(he grinned)

kahan? (she asked with a frowned expression on her face)