Mostly goustly?

Mostly ghostly?

I did not dream just sort of floated around in space. While I waited for Ryan and Angel to find me in this huge abyss. I was starting to feel loopy, maybe it was a drug, I pondered. Oh my ! I sat bolt upright opened my eyes.

Everything was moving very slowly like I was underwater. Not a single soul was in my room. Wait was I even in my body? I looked down I couldn’t tell, stupid hospital gown I threw the covers aside and flung my feet over the side. Jumped the few feet down and began to walk when I heard the most desperate sound in the world. I peeked in a door. There was my body and Ryan sat crying and Angelus had a knowing smirk.

 I walked in unsteadily. A look of shock and disbelief on my face. There was no sound except the steady tone of the heart monitor that was flat lining.  I feel on top of my crumpled body and sobbed. I just spoke directly to Ryan’s thoughts what I couldn’t in words. ‘Am I dead?’ he just stared at me shell shocked. Mouth gaping open like a fool. I stopped crying over my body and held Ryan’s hands.

I glanced a Angel who looked bigheaded not 2 minuets ago now stood as Ryan sat. I glanced at the chair and pictured it hitting Angel I the knees than coming forward to sit closer. I nodded slightly and the objects obeyed. The hit seemed to knock Angel out of his trance. He seemed elated. I sat on both of their laps at once. I stared at the wall closed my eyes and let my memory play.