Explanations

explanations

Ryan laid summer on the couch in a room big enough for everyone. She was paler than I’ve ever seen her. her breathing was shallow and she smelled delicious. I turned my head. I met eyes with kay. I got up sat next to him It was time for the whole truth. “you weren’t in Florida were you?” he asked softly.

“no I wasn’t I have been here the entire time, how did you get here?” I was wandering in your house looking for clues to where you had gone. All I could tell was that half of your closet was missing. I turned and saw someone in the window. I blinked they were gone and I was here. Cryssss-tal” he caught himself “would you mind explaining this whole thing?”

I took a deep calming breath “well, I went willingly with Ryan  to his home in Venice. we were tracked by a man named Giuseppe he tried to kill me on numerous occasions. Angel who we thought was the bad guy told us the whole story about how his brother is worse than him. Because he has committed some crimes in the past.”

 I stopped he had noticed the fangs. I shook it off breathed deep “Kay I know you’ll think I’m crazy maybe insane but the world of make believe isn’t so make believe. Its real, I’m a vampire Ryan and jess and Coltein and the king and queen are vampires.

Tylar and the pack are werewolves. summer you and some of the workers are human but that’s about it. Im also part witch and I’m a queen of like 6 courts.”

 “Show me” “how do I show you kay” I pleaded “show me your fangs” I let the fully extend I dropped the cover showed him how hungry I was. “please don’t come too close kay. Im hungry and I don’t want to hurt you”  he covered his eyes “crystal when I said ill do whatever you wanted I meant it.”

I flashed to revealing spike carving into Tylars leg. His nose was still broken and he was hellish looking. All red and scaley horns on his head his face impishly grinning. My mark started to sear. “kay get Ryan and the king please, NOW!!