Chp. 21 Round Two Canceled Until Further Notice

On Monday, Clapton and I were the only ones home, we were waiting for Elias. I was nervous and obviously pacing the living room. Thursday had been amazing, and it was so special, I love Clapton, but neither of us brought up the subject of sex for a few days. I don't think Clapton wants to ruin everything by asking for round two.  

Clapton watched me as I walked back and forth nibbling on my thumb nail. He looked so calm, stretched out on the couch, his hands behind his head. I hated him for it.

"You should calm down," he said. "Are you worried that he's going to be hotter than me or something?"

"Yes, actually," I said. It was meant to be sarcastic, but it came out like I was telling the truth. I stopped pacing and faced him. He had his eyebrows raised. "I'm joking."

"Are you?" he asked. I nodded and walked over to him. I straddled his hips and took his face in my hands. 

"I am," I said. "So, how about tonight we try round two?" 

"Round two?" he asked. "You mean-"

"Sex?" I said with a smile. "Yes, I do." 

"Wanna start now?" he asked. I kissed him gently. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Tonight, I promise," I whispered and quickly climbed off him and ran to the door. I looked at Clapton who was getting up, slowly. I pulled the door open and my jaw nearly dropped. Standing in front of me was a god. He was tall, and muscular. His hair was wavy and golden, it was kind of long coming down a little past his ears. He gave me a lopsided smile.

"You must be Hillary," he said extending a hand out to me. I took it and shook it. "I'm Elias, or Eli."

"You can call me Hilly," I said slowly, there was a presence behind me, and Elias's gorgeous blue eyes went to whoever was behind me. "This is...Clapton."

"Yeah, nice to meet you," Clapton reached past me and shook Eli's hand. 

"Why don't you come in?" I asked pushing Clapton back and opening the door wider for Eli to come in. 

"Ok, so I am here to help you two perfect every aspect of your technique," he said. "Hilly, what dance do you want to major in."

"Alternative, I think," I said. 

"Clapton?"

"Hip-hop," he said with no hesitation. 

"Perfect," Elias said. "So, is your studio near here, or..."

"We have one downstairs, or we could go to the one where I teach at, either is fine," I said. 

"Let's go downstairs, then," Elias said. I showed him where the basement was he looked around. 

"This space is nice," he said. He gestured towards our laptop, which was hooked up to the stereo system. "Can I take a look?"

"Of course," I said. I logged into the computer, opened the iTunes and handed him the computer. Eli scrolled through it and nodded. 

"Excellent, I like your music taste too," he said. "So, I guess we should start then." 

We started out with some basic stretches, then some ballet. It wasn't as bad as Frail said it was going to be. 

"And one, two, three, four," Eli said as we danced. "One, two, three, four. Pick up the pace Clapton. Three, four. One, two, three, four. Looking good Hilly." I glanced at Clapton as I did the pattern. He didn't look happy. "Ok, I think we've had our fill. Frail told me you guys liked to do lifts, why don't you show me a few."