Chp. 3 Dance Partner

A/N

Hello everyone, I'm not sure what to say exactly. Lets just say I've already got two more votes than expected, so thanks to you guys. How are you liking it so far? Is there something you want to see in here? If so let me know! I want opinions! Thanks babes! ;)
Vote

Comment
Follow

-theoddaud

I leaped into the air my legs going into a midair split. I landed on my feet but fell to my knees, leaning my head on the mat, then I flipped my hair up and sat up on my legs. I jumped with my knees once then again slowly using my feet to hoist myself up, bending back so my hair tickled my feet. Once I was on my feet again I twisted and spun using the velocity of my leg to keep me turning. I finished with a tumble to the ground and stayed there breathing heavily as the music stopped.

I wondered if I closed my eyes and prayed hard enough then Clapton Michaels wouldn't be upstairs sleeping.

"Hills," Anna's voice rang through the basement. "Hillary, it's nearly six."

"'Kay, thanks," I said rubbing my face. I get up early to dance, then I shower and get ready for school.

"Mom said you need to wake up Clayton," Anna said. I groaned and got up slowly. My hair had fallen out of my ponytail. I ignored my god awful reflection and ran up the stairs after I wiped down the mat.

I walked straight into Clapton's room. I shook him. He groaned and turned over.

"Clapton!" I said shaking him again. Suddenly his arms snaked around my waist and pulled me against him.

"Ew, why are you damp?" He said his eyes squinting at me in the dim lighting. I smirked.

"I was just dancing," I said. He let me go quickly and I got up.

"Why are you dancing at six in the morning?" He groaned. I opened the curtains of his room sunlight filtering in.

"Morning exercise," I said. "I'll be back in ten to see if you're still up."

I took a quick five minute shower and got dressed in denim shorts and a black muscle shirt with POW written across it. I went back to Clapton's room and pounded on the door.

"Are you awake?" I shouted. There was no answer. I opened the door and Clapton was still in bed, this time snuggled under the blankets. I viciously yanked the covers off of him and pushed him off the mattress. He hit the ground with a loud thud. I smirked as he got up.

"Fine!" He said as stood. "I'm up, I'm up!" I laughed and left closing the door behind me. A second later he walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

I blew my hair dry and watched the curls begin to form. Long auburn beach waves, that's what my mom called them. Unlike Anna who had full on spirals. I did my makeup like last night and slipped on a pair of combat boots. I walked into the hall, with my backpack and dance duffel bag, just as Clapton walked out of his room. He smirked at me. I said nothing as I ran down the stairs and went to the kitchen I grabbed an apple and money off the counter. This morning there was a note.

Hilly,

Get Clapton some coffee and a ride to school, please. Thanks sweetie!

-Mom and Dad

I groaned and walked to the door and grabbed my keys.

"Clapton! I'm leaving!" I shouted up the stairs. He ran down and followed me out the door. I locked the door behind him and ushered him to my car. He got in the passenger seat and I tossed my bags in the back before I climbed in the driver's side. I started the car and pulled out as Clapton turned on the radio. I didn't stop him, he put on my station.