chapter 12

That morning...
Not that morning. Its 5:30

Jungkook wake up and see eunha has fall asleep while holding his hand. He laugh and fist (genggam) eunha hand. Eunha wake up and see that jungkook has awake. She wipe her eye that blur and smile at jungkook.

Oh you alredy awake ?- eunha

Ne. -jungkook

Why you did not go to your room and sleep on the bed. It more comfortable then sleeping here. -eunha

And you to why did you not go to your room and sleep at the bed ?- jungkook

Because i want to take care of you. You already safe my life and i feel bad with your injured. -eunha

Why? - jungkook

Because... i lov.... . Theres nothing because you are my friend. And i want to know why did you take care of me when i at the hospital? -eunha

It easy to say. But i dont think i should say it... -jungkook

Why? Just say it i wont laugh. - jungkook

Really? -jungkook

Yes. Ppali!!! I want to know why?? -eunha
.............................................................
I LOVE YOU !!! Jungkook scream. He then look at eunha.

What did you say? -eunha

I love you....eunha 😉😉

.............................................................

Eunha! Eunha! - jungkook

What? - eunha

Did you hear what i said. I said that i want you to help me to confess my love for someone. -jungkook.

Oh...WHAT??-eunha

Please help me eunha... jeballl..- jungkook

Ok, so who did you want to confess your love?😟😟😟 -eunha

To your friend. - jungkook

Who?

Iu... i like her. She is my type. Please help me to win her heart. -jungkook

Oh. Its to Iu... ok!

Really eunha? Deal?

Yes2 its a deal. Now go to your room. I want to sleep now. - eunha walk with a shame.

8:00 am

Everybody wake up but not eunha. She lock her self in the room. And did not want to get out from the room.

Eunha!!! Did you want to eat?? Said sandara unnie.

NOO!!! I DONT WANT TO EAT. LEAVE ME ALONE NOW. PLEASE...

All off them just go to the kitchen and eat their breakfast. The smell of the fried rice get inside eunha's room.

Im so hungry now... said eunha while rapping her arm at her stomanch. She then rapped her self with a blanket and fall asleep.

It already 1:00 pm since eunha lock herself in the room. She did not get out from the room and there are no sounds in the room. All of them are scared if eunha do anything out of her mind.

Hyeri : unnie, what should we do now?

Sandara : i know!! Naeun you close with eunha right? So you should go inside and ask eunha to get out from her room.

Naeun: why should i do that??😡😡

Luhan: because she is your friend. What kind of friend that did not care about her friend.

After a while naeun go to the room and knock the door.

Eunha,can i go inside?

Who are you?

Im your friend naeun

then the door was open and naeun go inside it. She see that eunha is sitting on her bed while hugging a teddy bear that naeun give her for her birtday.

Why did you lock your self here?

I just not in my mood now.😧😧

Naeun the sit next to her. She rub eunha back and take the teddy bear. She then remember the day that eunha get the bear. She so happy and name it naeun since naeun give it to her. There were such a good friend and always take care of each other. They were like a sibblings.

Naeun: eunha can i ask you a question?

Eunha: yes what is it?

Naeun: did you love luhan? I know its a stupid question but please be honest to me.

Eunha: of course i love him. He is like my brother. I feel safe around him. I wish i have a brother like him.

Naeun: no, i mean did you ever like him as a boyfriend?

Eunha: of course not. I never think him as a boyfriend. Besides i only like him as a friend. Why? you afraid that i might take him away from you? *laugh*

Naeun: oh really? Acctually i was alittle bit frust with you last night bacause i think that you might take him away from me. I guess i already missunderstanding. Mianne eunha.

Eunha: its ok. I find. I just dont want my friend to hate me.

They then laugh. Naeun ask if she want anything since she did not eat. But eunha just say that she is ok although she feel like wanna pass out. They just stay in the room talking to each other and playing with their toys. It already night and they decided to sleep early for tomorrow. They will start go to school since their injure are already better but not for Iu hand, eunha and hyeri stiches place.

The next morning.