chapter 8

They be quit for a while. Then ji soo start to talk,"who dare to make our friends like that and why did they do that to them?"

Joonggi: i think i know why did they attack our friends.
Luhan: why?
Joonggi: because they see  us go to school together. Maybe there are some students and i think it was girl student that are getting jelouse because we and the girls walk to class together.

           Quit again

Luhan: should we call sandara unnie to help her. She must be tired because of this accident.

jungkook: did you have sandara unnie number fon?
Luhan: no, but i have eunha number fon. She never forget to bought her fon to school.

Jungkook(curious): how did you get her number fon?

Ji soo: ya!!! Is this the right time to ask that kind of question. Ppali call her number now...

Then luhan take his fon and diall eunha number fon.

Bib....bib...bib...

"Yeobosaeo? Who is this?" Said sandara unnie.

"Unnie, its me luhan."

"Oh luhan, why did you call? Did something happen at home?" Sandara unnie ask me worriely.

"No,we just want to know did unnie want something for unnie during unnie at the hospital such as clothes or somthing?"

Then sandara unnie answer.
"Yes, i think i need some clothes and some food and water. Is it fine if you guys came here to this hospital?"

"Yes unnie"

"Ok, i will give the address of the hospital and the room.

Fon calls end.

Ji soo: what did unnie said?

Luhan: she want us  to bought some clothes,food and drinks to her at the hospital."

Luhan and jungkook go to sandara unnie room and take some of her clothes and put inside a bag. Ji soo take some snack and bun while jonggi take 2 big bottle and they put it inside the beg with some clothes. Then a message appear at luhan fon.

Seol hospital, floor 4 room number 45. Thank you  for helping me.😊😊

Then they go to the hospital by taxi.

Arrive at the hospital

"Khamsamida ajusshi," said jungkook and paid to the taxi driver.

After paid, they go inside the hospital and take a lift to the 4 floor. They run to the room number 45.

The door was open. Sandara unnie was happy when we arive at the room. We can see our friends were lying at the bed. All of them were sleeping for now. Sandara unnie talk to us outside the room because she afraid that she might get the gils awake.

Sandara unnie: you guys will not go to school for awhile. Is it ok if you guys dont go to school?

Ji soo: ne unnie. We will just fine.

Sandara unnie: ok i will call your teacher and said to the techer. I think you guys should get some rest. I know you guys were worride so do i, but what can we do know are just pray.

Jungkook: acctually, we need to say sorry...😔😔😔
Sandara unnie: because you though that you guys are the person that make them sick?

Ji soo: otuke? How did unnie know?

Sandara unnie: (sigh) whatever you think it not your fault. Dont worry and dont blame yourself. It ok. They already told me. ☺☺☺

After saying goodbye to sandara unnie. We go to the house by the bus.

At the house.

They go inaide the house and see the kitten has fall asleep on the couch. They just go to their room and take their self time to relax. The house are just quit. The clock shows it already 12:30 pm. Then they all decided to sleep. The next morning....

           To be countiue...

Jeng....jeng....jeng....

Did the girls will survive or dead??? Hahaha
😂😂😂😂