chapter 12

Then eunha check his stomach. It was bruise (lebam). Eunha was sad because jungkook hurt because of her. She help jungkook to stand up. They end walking at the street. Eunha tried to take a taxi but there are no taxi since it getting late. She decided to piggyback jungkook. She squad infront jungkook and ask him to get on her.

Hey jungkook... get on me.-eunha

No i wont, if i make that your bone will be broke or the place that the doctor stich (jahit)will open. -jungkook

No it wont. Come on get on me.- eunha

Jungkook just follow what did eunha said and he get on eunha's back. Eunha face turning red because of what did she did and he fill like wanna fell when jungkook get on her. But she didnt mind that because jungkook has safe her from thoose 2 man.

Eunha did i heavy? - jungkook

No your not heavy at all.- eunha

They just walk to home using the shorters way. They almost get to the house.

Jungkook....we almost there.- eunha

Hey! Are you listening?

She hear some snoor at her back. It seems like jungkook has fall asleep. He must be tired during that fight, using all of his energy to save eunha life.

Eunha mind
I really wanna know. Why did you come to find me. Why did you save my life? And why did you take care of me when i was sick or cry?

Arrive at the house

She quitely open the door and go inside the house. It was dark and silent. Maybe everyone was asleep right know *think eunha*
She put jungkook on the long sofa and place a pillow under his head. She then take a towel and dip it into a bowl of water and wipe it at jungkook face that has some blood. After that she put some medicines on the face and his lips. She get her face closer to jungkook face and put the medicines on his lips

Wow he has a verry beutiful lips.

Eunha just stare at his lips and doesnt realize that her lips touch jungkook lips. She quickly step back and countinue to treat him. She gently open jungkook cloth to treat his stomuch.

Oh my godd!!! eunha is about to scream when she saw jungkook abs. So sexy right guys 😉😉😉 hehehe.

After stop daydreaming.

She put the towel inside a cold water with some ice in it and put it on jungkook stomunch. He faint but still sleeping. After the treatment she put back jungkook shirt.

Oh, i still wanna see that abs.😂😂😂 just kidding.

And put a blanket on jungkook body. She want to go to bed but she afraid that something might happen if no one take care of him. Her eye slowly getting heavy and she fall asleep while holding jungkook hands.

The next morning.

I would like to make a countinue later. Im so tired now. Im so tired... . Oh and i want to know who is eunkook shippers here. Just asking.