28: No Letting Go

Start from the beginning

I had not meant to ignore my love, but it had just sort of happened. I remember the way she looked at me through the phone when I had Face-timed her. The tip of her nose had been red like her cheeks that had tear treks on them and her eyes were dull and red from her previous cry session. Her hair was wet and wavy around her face draping lazily over her shoulders. I could not tell if she had been wearing clothes or not but I was too worried about my baby to care about that tidbit too much. I had nearly flown out here on a late flight just to comfort her and apologize for accidentally ignoring her. With a lot of convincing from her end, I remained in Paris but had stayed on the phone with her until she had gotten back home to her family.

"Yeah, they're in my bag, love. I take it that you have something planned for us there?", I responded. She nodded, "Yup, and you are going to love it", she responded gleefully. I tilted my head, "I love anything that has to do with you, Anastasia", I told her, using her name as a way to let her know that I was serious. She smiled softly at me, the jeep slowing to a stop. The second we came to a complete stop she was leaning across the console kissing me deeply. I grasped her by the chin gently tilting her head back further while slipping my tongue in her mouth.

She hummed into the kiss before slowly pulling back, pecking me on the lips twice before smiling at me and exiting the truck. She was all smiles as she slid out of the jeep, her cut out shorts showing off my arse beautifully. That is right, my arse. I do not mean to sound like a controlling bastard, but I own every nook and craney of Anastasia Hendry just as she does I the same. I exited the jeep joining her at the cab grabbing two of the three bags we had brought with us choosing the heavier ones leaving the one lighter for her to carry. She gave me a droll stare before slinging the bag over her shoulder and motioning for me to follow her. I followed suit and what she led me to was a little oasis tucked away in paradise.

I smiled walking up behind her wrapping my arms around her pulling her into me

I smiled walking up behind her wrapping my arms around her pulling her into me. "This is amazing, love. I love it", I complimented resting my chin on top of her head. She hummed dropping her bag onto the ground. "It is and I am glad that you like it", she said softly. We had just stood there taking everything in for a few minutes before setting up our things. I was pulling up my trunks when I felt a slight sting on my bum.

I turned my head, brow raised in question. "Was that really necessary?", I drawled. She smirked, "Dat ass, bwoy", she said laying on her ascent heavy. I smirked stepping in her direction making her cautiously take one back. "Why did you take a step back, love? I just want to hold you some more", I said making my voice deeper taking another step towards her, her mimicking my step with her own backwards one. "Don' even t'ink about it", she said pointing at me accusingly while taking a few steps back as I advanced forward towards her.

"You know, when you point a finger at someone you have four pointing right back at you", I teased. She tsked, "Bwoy, shu- Ah! Put meh down!" I had took two quick strides forward before she could step out of my reach again lifting her clean off of her feet swinging her around. "You want me to put you down, baby? It that what you want, love?", I taunted. "Don't you dare, mon!", she snapped squirming in my arms. I chuckled, "I love when your ascent gets extra heavy, love. It is sexy, especially in the bedroom when you are speaking in tongue", I confessed swinging her around more. She giggled, "Yeah?", she asked.