Submission 1170

My story starts back when I was in 2nd grade. I was about 7 at the time. (My memory isn't that well but it shouldn't really affect the story) It was the 2nd grade, I wasn't popular at all. I had maybe about 2 friends at the time. I loved my teacher, I would enjoy going to class everyday. But then tragedy struck. These 2 boys just started teasing me for absolutely no reason at all. This was going on for about a week or two. Somehow my Mom found out. After that it just stopped all of a sudden. The next year in 3rd grade me and one of the "bullies" were friends.

My life was perfect. The next year I even made more friends, but later did I know that it would all change for me. It was the end of 4th grade. It was just a normal day or so I thought. My friends came up to me and started calling me a stalker for no reason. They did that all year. I didn't know what I had done. I knew that we weren't friends anymore. The next year in 5th grade was a hellhole. No one and I mean NO ONE liked me. I was being hated every single day. People would just start to call me names or even just plain out shut me out. I thought that was the worse, but boy was I wrong.

6th grade finally came around. I started Middle School. 6th grade was kind of peaceful. Almost no one would call me anything. I just continued on with life. Pretty soon my family started to even turn on me like my friends did. My Mom would always yell at me, and blame random sh*t on me. My Grandmother was the same thing, just yelling at me and swearing at me in Spanish. I was practically being abused. They said that they loved me, I knew they were lying.

7th grade started to get worse. People called me "Gay" because of how I acted. Almost everyone hated me all over again. I soon discovered depression. I later that year became suicidal. I used to try killing myself almost everyday. I would cut and just watch the blood rush out of me and just cry. But then things changed for 1 week. I finally got my 1st girlfriend. She was my best friend before that. We would always make each other laugh or cry. It was the best week of my life. But sadly we broke up. I was already going through enough that day, but when I heard the bad news I was instantly crying. Yeah it was my first break up but I was already going through enough. That night I almost committed suicide.

I can just remember what happened. I almost stabbed my legs and chest. But then I just had so many flashbacks. I had flashbacks from when my life was so happy and that I had so much to live for. It's like my own mind just stopped me, even though half of me wanted to just die. I made it through..

8th grade is still worse. (I'm currently in 8th grade) Now almost my whole grade level hates me. Everyday I'm being called "Gay" or just being made fun of for being suicidal. This year has been the worst, I've tried suicide more than I've ever have. Even though my "friends" are trying to help it's not working. Almost everyday I'm just sad thinking what am I going to do with my life.

Just a few weeks ago this kid tried to start a fight with me. Of course I knew I was going to win since the kid was way shorter and weaker than I was. I told my friend about his and she stood up for me. Later I ended up in the Vice-Principals's office with my friend. It was 6th Period PE. We were in our Hockey unit. My teacher told me I needed to go to the office. On my way there I was thinking what was happening. The Vice-Principal took me to his office and called my friend down too. He was asking me all these question on what has happened. I told him the truth. This kid tried to start a fight with me, Calling me names and just straight out bullying me. He told us that He can just start handing out referrals or just have it be over. I told him that I just wanted it to be over. So that was that. It was over.

Now I just can't stop being made fun of for being suicidal. Everyone calls me gay. Even though I'm not sure about my sexuality, it still get to the bottom of my heart where it hurts. Even to this day (12/06/2016) I'm still being "abused" my my mom and grandmother. I just hope this will all change in High School. Even though this all might seem sad and depressing, This is what makes me strong and brave to fight back and defend me or anyone that I love. This has been my story so far. I just want to let anyone know to "Don't let anything keep you back from being what you are. Just push through and fight it, pretty soon it will all be over." Thank you for listening to my bullying story.

Are you still being bullied? 

Yes probably for a long time I will.

ADVICE: Just to push through and don't let anything stop you from being you or what you want, rather that is being Gay, Lesbian, Transgender or to being a popular kid in school. Just push through no matter what it will come to an end. Everything always comes to and end.