2. Finding A Tree

A/N: Yes. I owe you guys four because I kept FORGETTING about this. Here we go; on with the story! (P.S This'll be in first person, probably for the rest, because I'm trying to practice.)

Wendy's POV

It's been two years since I met Romeo, one and a half since we became a couple. We're inseperable. To think that I never knew what was missing in my life until he came along. It was cold, but it was a tradition of ours. To get a tree on the 20th of December. It may be a little specific, but it worked for the both of us.

Usually, most of the trees would've already been picked, which made it all the more fun to search.

 The cold air brushed against my face as I waited for Romeo to arrive at our meeting place. I shivered, raising my scarf a little higher. Over the course of two years, I'd come to be less shy around him, even though I was still probably considered timid. 

I was whirled around and brought into an embrace. I knew who it was immediatly; it was hard to confuse the scent of firewood with anyone else. He pulled away, his eyes glinting. "Ready, Wen?" He questioned and I nodded, allowing him to pull me into the maze of trees. It wasn't so much of a maze anymore, but, it could still be considered one. 

Most of the leftover trees weren't as tall or beautiful as the first-picks, but they were still nice. We spent most of the time in a comfortable silence, locked in each other's hold as we gazed over the trees.

"What do you think about that one, Wen?" He whispered, and I smiled. "It's perfect." My cheeks were red, possible because of the cold, as he bent down and gently kissed my lips. 

A/N: This is extremely short, I know. And I'm sorry. But, these aren't really meant to be long or meaningful; just, little, short, fluffy oneshots that make everyone feel good and warm. I might make another one or two today and a few more tomorrow or after tomorrow, depending on when I can. Thanks for reading!