Hey, you!

A/N: Hey! I'm going to try Wendy in different personalities! This week's personality is...... Drum roll please..... *pam Pam Pam Pam pam* SNOOTY AND POPULAR! (You know those stereotypical mean popular girls....?) I will also be making a pole on which personality you like best for Wendy, and that personality will be for a RoWen fanfiction that I will write once I cut down my fanfictions, I have WAY too many going on at the same time...... ON WITH THE STORY!

Wendy Marvell is Fairy Tail's most popular, but also meanest girl! She gains he popularity by her looks, wealth and intimidation.

Anyone who tried to stand up to her gets humiliated, and can barely show their faces in the school again.

Romeo Conbolt is an average guy that just so happens to be in Wendy's grade and most of her classes as well. He never pays much attention to her, though.

He is actually one if the few who are not afraid of her, and just that fact peeks her interest. And to his luck, Wendy likes to experiment. If she wants his heart, she'll be able to do it without breaking a nail, and if she wants to crush his girlfriend, she can do that, too. You see, Wendy always gets what she wants. Her record of broken hearts is 499 out of 500 guys in the school, and that record grows every day.

The truth is, there is only one boy that has not fallen prey to her. And that boy, is Romeo.

Until she vanquishes his heart, she shall not rest. She shall not stop. She shall do everything to reach her goal.

As the bell at the end of the day rang and Romeo walked through the courtyard of the school, Wendy blocked him. He tried to get around her, but she wouldn't let him. "Romeo Conbolt, eleventh grade, high grades, athlete. Boyfriend of Ami Marutires. I know all about you, as you probably know all about me." She stated and he rolled his eyes. "Yes, I do. Now, if you'll excuse me." He said trying to get by her once again.

An infuriated look spread across her face. "You know, you should feel honored that I  am actually talking to you." She said, fuming. "Why would I? You're a rich brat who bullies people until they worship your every move, and you use  your 'looks' to get you higher  in popularity. That disgusts me. Do you know how many girls have had to leave the school in tears because of you?" He said,  finally getting what he's wanted to say for a long time.

She stood there shocked, before she started tearing up and looking guilty. She stared at the floor. "I-I'm sorry..... I d-don't t-try-y to...... h-hurt p-peo-ople. I have a p-problem w-where I always h-have to g-get w-what I w-want, and I'v-ve had a -b-bad pa-st, so I c-can't co-control myself..... I'm sorry." She whispered.

His eyes widened  and suddenly he felt bad for her. Then his gaze hardened when he realized that she was only trying to look bad.

She turned around, and they were both surprised when the tears wouldn't stop streaming down her face. The fact was, she was trying to make him look bad, but that time she wasn't lying. All she said was true, and she disturbed emotions to add effect.

She walked off, and when the tears stopped, she smirked. She would have his heart, even if it was the last thing she did.

A/N: Sooo? Anyways, I know this one is super short, and maybe crappy, but........ I'm running late! I had so much stuff to do tonight, and I have another story to update, and there's only thirty minutes before I have to go to sleep! Hope you liked this really bad chapter! Even though it would've been short anyways, since I'm basing it off Wendy's personality....... Ok, bye!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

~Strawberry-chan