I Need To Tell You

A/N: This yet another preview of a RoWen story that I plan to write. Not any time soon seeing as I have too many stories in line already, I hope you like it! I've been running dry on ideas, but I do have many stories in store for you guys!They are probably a little bit better than my one-shots, since I get to really roll out the story, but some of mine are still good, even though they're short! Some just can't be long, you know? Okay, I won't take up any more of your time! On with the story!

Wendy Marvell was feared by many, the entire population of her school, and some others. 

A new student walked down the hall, wearing a leather jacket, a white T-Shirt, jeans, and combat boots. He got strange stared as he waltzed down the hallways, seemingly uncaring. He accidentally bumped into someone and she stumbled back a little, nearly falling. "Oh, I'm sorry." He stated and everyone in the halls had stopped doing whatever they were previously doing, staring at the scene with wide eyes and gasps. 

"Watch where you're going!" The girl shouted. She too orned a leather jacket, a white and black designed tight top, a black leather mini skirt and black high heels, adding to her height, though she was still short. Her hair was let loose, curling at the bottom, her bangs held back by a black barrett. She also sported red lipgloss, mascara, a light dose of eyeshadow and eyeliner. 

By the way she dressed and the way people shook in fear, he assumed that she was someone with high authority in the school. But he had to admit that she was probably the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" She said and he blinked, realizing that he had been staring. "Sorry?" He stated and she rolled her eyes and gave him a glare. "That's not what I asked you! I asked you why the heck you're in a girl school!" She shouted and he gave her an odd look. "What?"

"Do I have to repeat myself a third time?" She asked threateningly. He rolled his eyes and many gasped. "I understood what you said, though it didn't say that this was a girl school." Romeo said, looking a little confused. "You aren't bright, are you? This was an all girl school last year, and it only became a co-ed school this semester. You're probably one of the only guys here." She stated and he nearly choked. 

"No way! I'm going to kill my uncle!" He shouted and calmed down once again. Wendy pushed her hair over her shoulder after he said that and he started walking away. "Sorry for bumping into you!" He called, continuing to walk down the hall. 

A/N: So.....? Was it good? Should I make this into an actual story or should I not? I leave that up to you!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

~Strawberry-chan