Who Is Who?

A/N: This is yet another preview because..... I can't think of anything else... On with the reading!

Wendy Marvell curled up on the large window sill, watching as her mother and twin sister, Ella, were heading into a car, a slight drizzle blurring her vision from the window. Ella and her looked exactly alike, though they were polar opposites; Ella liked parties, she was loud, she wasn't exactly the smartest but definitely not the dumbest, she was a social butterfly, she enjoyed being around people, while Wendy prefered reading or studying in her room, she also played the piano - it was her guilty pleasure - she was always calm and quiet, she was one of the most anti-social people you'd ever meet, she was at the top of her class though nobody knew who 'Wendy Marvell' was, only that she had the last name of the popular cheerleader, Ella Marvell. 

The only thing they shared in comon would be their looks. They looked exactly alike, voice and all. The only way you could differenciate them would be how they spoke. 

Ella and her mother were going to a fancy resort near the beach, but as you can see, Wendy wasn't going, but it wasn't that she didn't want to go, it's that she wasn't invited. Ella was her mother's favourite, and Wendy was just a nuissance to her. Wendy had been her father's favourite, but he had unfortunetly died of sickness when she was younger.

Wendy sighed and looked away from the window. She was always so jealous of Ella; she had her mother to be there for her and treating her like a princess, she had friends, she had a boyfriend too. She never had any of those. 

Wendy's phone vibrated. It was a text from Ella. 

Ella: You'll pretend to be me if Romeo show up, right? I'm going to the beach, and there'll be guys there, don't want him to get jealous ;)

Wendy sighed. That was typical of Ella. No matter how much she 'loved' Romeo, she would always go around and hanging out with other guys when he wasn't there. She just loved the attention.

Wendy: Fine.

She shut her phone,  and looked out the window at the now empty driveway. 

A/N: I'm actually really excited to write this one. I almost made it a one shot but thought it would be better as an actual story, just like the other previews and What If.....? Anyways, hope you enjoyed and I'll post again when I get an idea or another preview! I might also if any of the previewed books have been published! Bye now!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

~Strawberry-chan