Josh's eyes widened confusedly as he took in the princess bed against the wall, and the doll houses next to it. It was different that the little boy was wearing girls clothes, but stupid that he had girls toys too. What was he supposed to play with.

"Barbie dolls are for girls and they're stupid." Josh said, crossing his small arms over in another. "I wanna play with legos." He added.

Tyler frowned. "I don't have any legos, I'm sorry." He said sadly.

Josh huffed. "What kind of boy doesn't have legos. Only girls with cooties have barbies."

A tiny little whimper left Tyler's lips as he began to feel bad for not having boy toys for Joshua to play with. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

Josh was going to say something mean again, until he spotted the boy with small tears dripping down his face. He gasped.

"No, no, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it." Josh said, hugging the boy close to his small body.

"But you still loved me back then." Josh laughed, Tyler giggled and nodded.

"Yeah I did. Honestly should've pushed you down the stairs when I got the chance." Tyler chuckled, instantly stopping when Josh rolled on top of the smaller boy.

His hands slipping into Tyler's to pin them besides his head. The lights surrounding Tyler's bed frame, ricocheting off the browns of his eyes. Joshua took the time to admire the boy he grew up with. A few small scars here and there from natural causes, eyelashes appearing longer from the makeup coating them, lips covered with matte lipstick, and freckles beginning to lose their vibrance.

"You remember where you were about 7 years old and I was 8?" Josh started to ask.

"You were playing basketball, and I was cheering you on with my cute little skirt and tank top on." Tyler added on with a smile.

"Some boy pushed you down on 'accident' and you just smiled and brushed it off, even though he did say some pretty mean things." Josh continued.

"Then you threw the basketball at him," Tyler giggled. "And you told me to forgot about the meanies like him and that I didn't deserve it."

"I told you when we were older I'd make you my queen," He started to whisper.

"I said I'd love to be your queen if you'd be my king." The brunet whispered back, Joshua's grip faltering on his hands beside his head, letting Tyler lift one up to his face.

Trailing his thumb slowly over Josh's pink lips as they continued to share the story from when they were younger.

"I meant that. Tyler you're not a slut, or a quick fuck. You're way more than that, and I'm sorry I'm too much of a dick and a fuckboy to admit it to myself." Josh said, relishing in the feeling of Tyler's soft touch against his lips.

"I know you did Josh, but it's to late right now. You're with Debby, that's your queen as we speak." Tyler said. As much as he wanted to give into Joshua's words and crawl back to him, he still really wanted to tease him.

As mean as that sounded, Josh had been dragging him around on a metaphorical string for a long time now, and it was his turn to do the same to him.

"I'm not promising you I'll just drop her that fast, because honestly that may look a little suspicious, but you are my queen. Not Debby, not that cheerleader who's always trying to hop on my dick, you. The one actually getting off on my dick." Josh joked, causing the both of them to laugh.

"I missed this." Tyler whispered.

"I did too."

And with that, both boys gave into temptation and shared a loving slow filled kiss, causing both their hearts to thump against their chest like crazy.

⛓🔐⛓

Unedited.
aw this went from angry to sentimental real fast. as much as i want them to just stop arguing, fuck, and get married, i can't.

but that's okay because we will partake in some serious teasing.

|-/ shay xx