To the Rescue!

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of their characters. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Are we going yet...?" Anna asked Sting and Rogue impatiently. "I have a bad feeling that something bad happened..."

Sting and Rogue were never good with kids. Let alone a female. Sting was about to reply, but suddenly, the ground shook uncontrollably, causing chaos outside. "The hell-"

All three of them rushed outside to see several glowing white thick humungous pillars shakily bolt out of the ground around the city. Anna summoned some of her magic and thruster it at the nearest pillar. It clashed with the pillar of white light, only to reveal it unscathed. "That usually works..."

"Alright. I believe you now." Sting concluded before they all took off sprinting towards Magnolia. "Let's hope nothing happened to Ayama."

"...We know she's your girlfriend, but Ayama can take care of herself like any of us can." Rogue pointed out.

"STING!"

All three of them stopped as Lector and Frosh caught up with them. "Why'd you leave us at the guildhall?" Lector complained.

"It's too dangerous to go." Sting insisted. "I don't want you getting hurt."

"Please, they've been through the dragon attack and you're going to leave them behind?" A stern familiar female scowled behind them.

"Rose!" Frosh cheered when they saw her in her faunus form.

"Where's Ayama?" Anna asked her worriedly.

Rose's hair foreshadowed her eyes, causing Anna to worry even more. "Every single Fairy Tail member... Natsu, Erza, Makarov, even Machiko. All of them were swallowed up by a demonic creation." She growled, refusing to look up. "Ayama was caught up in that..."

Sting's eyes widened as well as Anna's. "Ayama's..."

"She isn't dead!" Rose blurted out as she clenched her fists. "I won't believe it!"

Anna nodded in agreement and determination. "Let's go before something bad happens again!" You saved me, Ayama. So I'll return the favor.
________________________________________________________________________________

"It's boring now!" Mai complained as she and Jackal strolled around the now ruined guts of Alergia. "Why did Mard Geer use Alergia? I won't have any human guts to eat or give to my pets~"

"Your creepy sometimes." Jackal insisted as they rounded the corner, only to hear Mard Geer through telepathy.

"I ain't listening to this shit." Mai growled before turning to Jackal. "Go ahead and kill some shit while I find my pets."

"Already on it."

Mai watched Jackal sprint off towards the area where the last surviving human was before turning around and bashed her fist into a door covered in Alergia. The impact caused a loud explosion while thirteen scorpions and centipedes fell out of the hole.

"Omar! Ray! You're alright!" Mai exclaimed she hugged her "pets" tightly.

They gave no response.
________________________________________________________________________________

In Gracia (Don't know the city name where the Mermaid Heel is) the impact was felt there too. Kagura, Kei, Rin, and Milliana sprinted around the city as the other members evacuated the citizens. "Kagura?! What the hell is going on?!" Rin yelled as she gave a new born baby to a mother.

Kagura shook her head before they noticed several pillars of white stone erupt from the ground. What in Fiore...?

"Kagura-sama!" Kei called as she sprinted up to her. "No matter how hard we try to demolish those... things, it won't come down!"