The Strongest Demon vs The Strongest Wizard

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of their characters. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

God dammit...

Ayama growled mentally as she watched the weird demon with bunny ears dance around this place she found as "hell's core". She was currently hiding under a test tube's shadow while watching the annoying demon. What the hell is taking her so long? I can't stay out of the fight for long...
________________________________________________________________________________

"GOLEM DRAGON'S ROAR!"

Mai smirked before dodging the earth centered attack that Machiko threw at her. "That all you can do?" She mocked her as they went back to sword fighting. "I can't believe you're the number one wizard Saint in Fiore."

Machiko ignored the insult and coated her leg with water. "WHIRLPOOL DRAGON'S CLAW!"

The lioness demon back flipped before she flipped her sword backwards, and dashed towards Machiko once more. Machiko growled, and sheathed her katana before quickly summoning her red and black katana.

Oh~ How interesting. Mai thought as Machiko blocked her sword with her sheathed katana. Let's see how she fairs with this fancy toy~

Machiko shoved Mai back with her katana before unsheathing the blade. She rushed towards the demon before coating her blade in white flames. "UNISON DRAGON'S BLAZING DEMON SWORD!"

That technique...!? Mai thought in astonishment before attempting to block that blade, only for Machiko to kick her backwards surprising her. Why was this passed into lowly beings such as humans?!

Machiko's blade connected with Mai's, causing the wind to blow around them. "So? Who taught you that one?" She asked her as she kicked Machiko's blade backward to gain some space between them. "Or did you just copy it off of someone?"

As much as the wizard saint would want to yell at her in rage, it could give off her presence to the other demons in the cube. So instead, Machiko launched herself at Mai once again and began an all out assault with her katana. Mai either blocked the series of side-swings and barrages Machiko threw at before parrying another strike aimed at her waist, and swung her blade at Machiko's head.

Although, the girl ducked, and thrusted her blade straight for the demon's heart, but she blocked it again. Both females leaped back from each other before staring into each others eyes. Machiko's was filled with hatred and need of revenge while Mai smirked with a glint of excitement in her eyes along with bloodlust.

"I can't believe this is all you're letting on." Mai sighed with disappointment in her voice before dropping her battle stance while sheathing her blade. She extended her left arm out to her side before it was suddenly coated in a demonic scarlet skin with golden flames covering that. "You've earned the right of seeing some of my demonic curse, human."

"Limiter, release." Machiko stated as she sheathed her katana. "45%."

I knew you were holding back on me! Mai excitedly thought with a sadistic smirk of bloodlust before she crouched down a bit. "Now, FALL BEFORE ME!"

Machiko complied as she and Mai dashed at each other. Mai brought her new demonic arm down on Machiko, but she covered her right arm in swirling water and blocked it. With her other arm, Machiko placed a layer of earth over it before planting her fist in Mai's chest, sending the demon back. Mai smirked more before appearing behind Machiko and elbowing her in the back. The attack made contact, but Machiko simply ignored the pain that jolted into her body for a few seconds and turned around with both her fists coated in shadow and white dragon slayer elements.