Demons

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of their characters. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Jackal's been defeated already?" Mai asked Kyoka as the strolled down the hall.

"Apparently." She replied with a hint of disgust in her tone. "Sayla is taking longer than expected..."

"Eh. She's probably playing with the Fairy Tail people." Mai suggested as she placed her hands behind her head. "So when is Tempester coming out, Hogo-sha?"

No response. Alright. Alright. I'll shut up. She mentally sighed.
_________________________________________
"Finally! We got through!"

Machiko and Ayama drew their attention to the communication lacrima as Lucy's face appeared on it. "Are you alright, Lucy?" Machiko asked her, noticing the bruises on her body.

"We ran into a little trouble during the mission." She explained.

"Have you located Michello?" Makarov asked her.

"He's safe and sound." Lucy told him, relieving them all of worry. "But I can't quite say the same for Natsu..."

"He fought one of the demons, didn't he?" Machiko asked her, only receiving a nod from Lucy. Good job, Natsu-nii.

"We need to know everything you were able to find from Michello." Makarov informed Lucy, only for her to frown.

"About that..."

"The White Legacy... Face..." He muttered from the side, only for have Machiko react right away.

"THEY'RE AFTER THAT THING?!" She yelled in disbelief.

"I know nothing, I swear." Michello insisted in fear. "I don't know anything, I'm telling you!"

"What is this "Face"?" Makarov questioned him, still confused why Machiko reacted to such a thing.

"A weapon... Probably the strongest ever made!" He explained, still shacking out of fear.

"What was it for?" Natsu asked, getting up slightly. "That sounds too strong to use."

Machiko didn't need to hear what he had to say. She walked outside before contacting Ayama through telepathy. Ayama, I need you to come along with me. I have very bad feeling...

What's wrong? She asked her, trying to ignore what information Michello was giving to them.

I know where the chairman's house is. Machiko explained, shocking her. I need to make sure if my grudge is correct.

... Alright, I'll meet you on the outskirts of Magnolia then. Ayama agreed right when Makarov told everyone to look for the chairman's address. _________________________________________
"So who was sent?" Machiko asked Ayama as they both sprinted down the route to the chairman's house. "I know we should be rushing there, but I need to know first."

"Erza and Mirajane." She replied as she kept her straight face before turning to Rose who was in her human form. "I brought Rose incase we needed to make a quick escape or something."

"I'll help you however I can." Rose informed them while flipping her metal shuriken in her hand.

Before they could continue talking, an explosion in the distance caught their attention. "I'll be damned if they beat them." Machiko muttered before they took off sprinting towards the house.

After the house came into view, Machiko pushed Ayama and Rose in the trees before Erza or Mira could catch a glimpse of them. Both of them caught the chairman watching from the house as Erza and Mira took out the... foot soldiers...?