A Demon's Past

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of it's characters. I only own my OCs and what they own. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Hogo-sha? Do I permission to hunt down that human?" Mai asked Kyoka as they strolled down the hall. "I'm getting bored~"

Kyoka sighed in annoyance. "Fine. Although, if you die for the first time against them while Hells'core is still standing, I swear I-"

"Thanks Hogo-sha!" Mai yelled before taking off towards the right of the hall. "Have fun~!"

Mai sprinted down the hall as fast as she could, fearing her life since Kyoka was a going to torture her to death over and over again once this was over. Well, if she lost against those humans

At least I'll be able to kill some bitch today. Mai thought with a sadistic smirk before turning the corner, only to steal a glance at a shadow on the floor that was rushing towards the top of the cube.

So this is another one of those things called "magic". Mai thought in disgust. What a terrible excuse of power.

Suddenly a memory made its way to the front of her mind, making her curse under her breath. Humans and their dirty tricks... she growled. She'll pay for making me remember that...

Mai paused before continuing to follow Machiko's shadow. Now that I think about it, it wasn't all that bad...
________________________________________________________________________________

[Flashback(s) Mai's POV]

Nothing. Nothing but pure, pitch black darkness. That's where I came from. At least, that's where I think I came from.

But once in a while, I'd receive a special treat from assassins and serial killers. I got the privilege to look at their memories. Memories of blood and gore, that is.

Then that all stopped when I emerged from the pits of darkness. Most of the etherious demons are born from the books of Zeref... but, you could say I was born naturally. Although, I could only satisfy and pleasure myself with continuous manslaughter and bloodlust. I was usually careless most of the time because I could destroy every human in my path of blood and gore.

I was a young demon back then. Age 135. Pretty young, and I was at a loss. I was sitting a top a mountain of corpses when I saw two demons far from my perch. Back then, I left my shirt off most of the time and only kept my black bra on to cover up my bust. Why? I had large and beautiful feathery griffen wings.

I flew overhead to observe the two demons, and that's when I noticed where they were heading. Not wanting to be beaten, I used my griffen wings and blasted past them towards the next town. Flying gave me freedom, I never thought they'd be taken away from me.

Carelessly, I was flying into view of disgusting human hunters. I only heard the arrow coming my way when it caught onto my wings. Thrown off course in a trail of agony, I crashed somewhere in the lush forest near the hunters.

Being a demon, I despised humans. I quickly removed the arrow from my wings and unsheathed my sun sword. Weapons weren't exactly used by a demon, but my curse will kill my victims easily. Where's the fun in that?

I leaped into the a tree before placing my shirt on once again after revealing it from my pouch. The hunters came eventually, allowing me to clearly observe them. Three human men. Disgusting.