Rampaging Dragon

I don't own Fairy Tail of any of its characters. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

"W-What was that?" Anna asked Ayama fearfully after they heard the explosion.

"We should check it out." Natsu insisted before running off.

"Natsu!" Lucy yelled while they all ran after him.

I have a really bad feeling about this... Ayama thought before they all suddenly stopped. "What's wrong Natsu?" She asked before walked next to him, only to gasp.

This part of the forest was all destroyed and burning. Some of the trees were frozen while some were cut into millions of small pieces. In the middle of all this, stood Machiko. No way... Did Machiko do all this...?!

"Machiko-nee! What are you doing here?" Wendy asked after she walked in front of Natsu.

Instead of answering her question, Machiko turned around to reveal her newly created blood red eyes. Natsu and Ayama gasped before pulling Wendy out of the way of Machiko's Unison Dragon's Roar.

"What's wrong with her?" Happy asked the two of them.

"This happens when someone threatens a dragon's family." Ayama replied emotionlessly before unsheathing her Arciven. "A dragon will go on a rampage if that family member dies."

"Don't tell me-" Lucy realized in shock.

"Someone probably killed Shiro." Natsu concluded with a scowl. "Whoever did that will pay."

"Let's deal with this first." Gray suggested, unconsciously stripping.

"Rose, go with Anna." Ayama called without turning her attention away from the enraged Machiko. "I need you to find Shiro's body. I can't let you deal with this."

Both wanted to object, but seeing the first wizard saint like this made them run off with Happy and Carla trailing her. Let's make this quick. Ayama thought as she glared into Machi's now red orbs. Just because you're enraged doesn't mean I will go easy on you.
_________________________________________
"Wow... I can't believe they found her already~" giggled a teenaged girl that looked like she was 16 years old. Her short hair fluttered in the wind while her yellow eyes glittered.

From under her skirt, a gold loin tail flicked side to side with anticipation as she watched Natsu and the others fight Machiko

From under her skirt, a gold loin tail flicked side to side with anticipation as she watched Natsu and the others fight Machiko. "I never knew they were that soft." She muttered before laying her eyes on Ayama. "Maybe I should break her next."

Suddenly, her lacrima went off. "Mai." A familiar female voice called from the orb, revealing a woman with familiar golden horns."Hogo-sha wants you to return immediately."

"Hm... Fine." She agreed before turning around. "I won't make Hogo-sha angry again."

"See you at home, Mai."