Under Pressure: Season 2 of Who Knew?

Introduction

My name is Caleb Bieber, Im 15 years old, and of course my parents are Justin Bieber and Kylie Braun. I have brown hair and brown eyes, people say I look more like my father than my mother. Why do I call them mother and father? Because I was taught respect. I just think calling my parents mother and father is more respectful than 'mom' and 'dad.' First of all, it is exhausting being me. I have to run away from 'fans' which I think is quite silly since I barely do anything to get them, I know they just admire me because of my parents, I have to deal with paprazzi, I have issues making friends because I can't trust anyone, I've already had to change my phone number three times because people have given it away. I go to public school since I insisted to make a variety of friends, which was totally a bad decision since everyone doesn't have common sense and just randomly takes picture of me or askes me to give them a 'shout out' via Twitter. Of course I'm very popular in school, I have many 'friends'.. I know they're just using me for fame, but at least it's better than nothing. My only true friends are Shayla, daughter of David and Emily, and Connor Evans, my buddy since the 1st grade. He didn't care if I was rich or poor or if I was a commoner or a famous person. I guess that's it.. You'll find out more about me later on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
So guys what do you think? This is just the intro.. Chapter one will be on its way soon. Hope you guys read and like it :D