®Chapter Twenty-Three~Back to Reality

Depuis le début

"I named him Buba"

I laugh at the name, but still cooing over his new dog, his eyes were beautiful too.

"Can't wait to meet him but I need to talk to you about something"

"Okay..."

"You know about me being Bipolar right?"

"Yeah..."

"So I didn't take my pill today since I ran out on Monday. And I refuse to talk to my mother, so I don't know how long it's going to be without taking them. But this is bad..."

"How?

"Because, I'm a bitch...well my other side of me is. And I don't wanna ruin your birthday or...us"

"Damn. Is she that bad?"

"Yes Keith. Just...please, if I do anything to fuck things up...don't take it to heart. Its not me, I promise you. You know how I am, but the other part of me is so much different"

"Aight babe chill. Everything gone be just fine"

--1 hour later--🕗

Seeing this light skin girl with red hair, looking at me constantly quickly fills my anger meter. Because ain't no fucking way a bitch that obsessed with me all of a sudden.

"What the fuck you staring at?!" I get up, looking at her directly, interrupting the class.

"Me?" she points to herself with a confused face.

"Yeah you bitch! What's up? The fuck you staring at me for" I say, hearing nothing but silence and my voice in the classroom.

"First of all, dont call me a bitch. Second of all-"

"Bitch bitch bitch. You a bitch, bitch" I laugh.

"Bitch I will beat you the fuck up in here you hear me. I'm from the north bitch"

"The north pole I bet, Hoe hoe hoe" I laugh, folding my arms.

The girl pushes over a desk and tries to get over to me, too bad her friends held her back. But I was getting bored with this arguing shit.

"Sit ya whack ass down. You ain't shit bitch" I taunt her, sitting back down in my seat.

"Sam. Lets just go out in the hallway" her friends escort her mad ass out.

I sit back in my chair and act like ain't nothing ever happen, by going right back to doing the assignment.

=Lunch time=🕛

Walking in the caf, I see people whispering things as I walk past. What den happened now?

I sit down with Nya, Ma, and a few other girls at the table, seeing them looking at me funny too.

"What?" I ask.

"We heard about the argument" Ma says.

"What argument?" I ask.

"Uh the one with Sam, in your 2nd period class I think" Nya says.

"No. I don't recall, I just listened to this new J cole album the whole time" I chuckle.

"Are you okay?" Alesha asked me, she was a girl I know in my Math class. (2nd period)

"Yeah why? I'm fine"

"Because you really don't remember the argument at all. Its like your a diffrent person" she adds.

"Alesha. What fight? If something did happen, don't you think I would remember--"